McMinn Central Trash Talk

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says looks as if you charger faithful need a little guidiance on how to start a thread regarding other topics. SO................... here it is your personel debate thread for the arm chair QBs. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> OP says........... have at it.......................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says looks as if you charger faithful need a little guidiance on how to start a thread regarding other topics. SO................... here it is your personel debate thread for the arm chair QBs. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> OP have at it.......................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry OP, You know how it is when you smell a rat.

Sorry OP, You know how it is when you smell a rat.

Old Pirate says some better watch out for those moms.....they can pack a mean punch. OP is sure the chargers have a few skillet slinging moms. Ooch, the thought make's OP's hair stand up on the back of the neck just thinking about it. Sounds as if the QB's mom may rattle a few cages of her own, with her skillet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let me just say McMinn Central should win the region this year with the talent they have. However, next year the talent pool will be dry and we will see just how good Coach Derrick really is. Lets face the fact's Ray Charles could win with the athletes he has right now. Coach T needs to start a McMinn Central site for you folks. I could understand if you folks were Maryville, South Pitt. or Alcoa but one winning season leads to all this hype and talk. People would think by all these threads that Central has been a powerhouse in football forever and its just the opposite. Here is some advice for you Mcminn Central fans as Bear Bryant once said to a player celebrating after he scored, " Act like you have been there before ".

Let me just say McMinn Central should win the region this year with the talent they have. However, next year the talent pool will be dry and we will see just how good Coach Derrick really is. Lets face the fact's Ray Charles could win with the athletes he has right now. Coach T needs to start a McMinn Central site for you folks. I could understand if you folks were Maryville, South Pitt. or Alcoa but one winning season leads to all this hype and talk. People would think by all these threads that Central has been a powerhouse in football forever and its just the opposite. Here is some advice for you Mcminn Central fans as Bear Bryant once said to a player celebrating after he scored, " Act like you have been there before ".

Most of the Blue faithful know how to act. We have been "there" in basketball a bunch and baseball couple of times. It is a very few that causes problems. But I would like to mention one thing about the tallent pool, there are about 22 juniors that might not think the pool is going to dry up next year.

scout i hope your not a real scout cause if you are you would know that central has a strong JR class..it appeared to me that they played most JR's against Redbank and i heard they did the same against SP...i hear alot of the players sitting out are SRS.. I know i saw 4 sr that will start not playing against RB

scout i hope your not a real scout cause if you are you would know that central has a strong JR class..it appeared to me that they played most JR's against Redbank and i heard they did the same against SP...i hear alot of the players sitting out are SRS.. I know i saw 4 sr that will start not playing against RB

You are correct, if I remember right in the Red Bank scrimmage there were only 3 Sr. on the starting Def. and one of them left after a series to attend church. On offense there were also 3 seniors starting.

I, for one, have enjoyed seeing the passion coming from down south 411. I'm glad you all are that passionate about your team. It takes athletes, but it also takes supportive fans. There has been quiet a bit of questioning an athletes abilities and coaching decisions, but for the most part, every program has a few that do that.

Webster defines a fan as: "An enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator".

Every program has its fans and band wagon riders.

I pull for every team in our region except when they play Sequoyah. That might not be the popular decision, but I want to see our Region in football get as tough as our district in basketball.

Good luck to Central and may the good Lord keep all athletes out of harms way.

Most of the Blue faithful know how to act. We have been "there" in basketball a bunch and baseball couple of times. It is a very few that causes problems. But I would like to mention one thing about the tallent pool, there are about 22 juniors that might not think the pool is going to dry up next year.

I am not talking about basketball or baseball. BTW how many times have you won it all in basketball? Always a bridesmaid never a bride....!! I do wish McMinn Central the best of luck. As for your JR's and Soph. they will be very average compared to the SR's that you are losing.

I, for one, have enjoyed seeing the passion coming from down south 411. I'm glad you all are that passionate about your team. It takes athletes, but it also takes supportive fans. There has been quiet a bit of questioning an athletes abilities and coaching decisions, but for the most part, every program has a few that do that.

Webster defines a fan as: "An enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator".

Every program has its fans and band wagon riders.

I pull for every team in our region except when they play Sequoyah. That might not be the popular decision, but I want to see our Region in football get as tough as our district in basketball.

Good luck to Central and may the good Lord keep all athletes out of harms way.

I think you will find most feel this way SID, we gotta get the 4a region monkey off our back. Good Luck to Sequoyah, I look for them to have a better year.

I think people should give Coach Derrick more respect. Athletes or not he has brought a winning attitude to Central. Central has never lacked in talent, they just needed someone to bring it together. All you have to do is look at the program before he came. He has accomplished alot in a short period of time.

So give him some credit. Wrecking crew.... kids read this stuff also.

I think people should give Coach Derrick more respect. Athletes or not he has brought a winning attitude to Central. Central has never lacked in talent, they just needed someone to bring it together. All you have to do is look at the program before he came. He has accomplished alot in a short period of time.

So give him some credit. Wrecking crew.... kids read this stuff also.

Respect is something you earn and it shouldn't be given for winning a few football games! "Bring it together" means not having any discipline so you keep the troubled kids playing. As TheOldScout said " Ray Charles could win with the talent they have".