Kickers?

ahskick14

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Mcminn Central kicker is a first year player. If i am not mistaken, he has put at least 10 kickoffs through the endzone this year. Some of those were shanked even. Great leg.

Jamin is a first year player who is starting to receive some recognition only 3 games into the season. Just wait!!! He's got a great leg and a lot of confidence.

Daquilla from Henry Co. looks really good. Kohls kicking.com had him tied with Kaufmann from MUS at their memphis camp with a 52 yarder. Hooper, who punts for Henry Co. hit a 55 yarder in the air last week at Liberty. I think these websites only rank the kids that go to their camp though. Im sure there are some great kickers out there that did not or could not attend a camp.

Mitch Ross from Bolivar has punted 4 times tonight so far, for an average of 46.3 yds. He just placed one on the 3 yard line.

Josh Davis from Rhea Co. averaged 52.3 on 4 punts against Soddy last week he had a 63 yrd on the 1 a 57 a 44 and a 42. Along with our powerhouse Rhea Co. will be tough on all sides of the ball

kevin walkup was seen kickin a 50 yarder in warm ups last friday

I would like to see Monroe give #16 John Long (MR. AUTOMATIC) a chance at kicking a 50+ yard field goal this season. He put the 42 yarder the other week at least 15 yards byond the upright. I will tell you this, if Vandy or Duke wants a kicker who can pass their entrance exam, this is the one. This kid has a bright future ahead of him. Thank God he is an Owl!!!

Go Owls!!!