Ooltewah vs Whitescreek

VOID70

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense was outstanding! Que Jackson is a beast at defensive tacke, he was the mvp in my opinion. I thought Jaquez killed the QB on that one sack, OUCH!!!!!!! Overall, not to bad for a first game week 0. Whites Creek had some speed and some good athletes. Line was big but got worn down by the 3rd quarter. Whites Creek played with class and played with a lot of heart. Offensive line needs to work on pass blocking. When Brady Reed had time he made nice decisions and threw the ball well. When he had to hurry or improvise is when he struggled a bit. Great job run blocking, Polk really hits those holes hard with a burst of speed. John Long really impressed me. made all extra points, kicked 42 yrd fg, kicked all 7 kick offs in endzone. He did a terrific job of directional kicking, keeping it away from their skilled returners and also got a punt to die on the 1 yrd line. Congrads owls, keep working hard. Beat Mcminn!