monterey @ Harriman

freakzilla4

Wish all the Oneida idiots on this thread would zip-it bout their wonderful '92 championship. In order to get it they had to get passed Greenback in which you do just barely 17-12. Now, back to what this thread is about the Harriman an Monterey game. Its probably going to be a hard fought game, the reason for my thinking comes from what was seen at the Sequoyah scrimage on Aug. 5. Harriman didn't really impress me very much, Harriman wins by one score.

Looking forward to Sept. 19 at Harriman!!!...

what happens on sept, 19th? are you just wishing your life away ? don't you mean aug 29th, that is the kee's first game ,right you could be 0- 3 by then hey could you pull my finger ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish all the Oneida idiots on this thread would zip-it bout their wonderful '92 championship. In order to get it they had to get passed Greenback in which you do just barely 17-12. Now, back to what this thread is about the Harriman an Monterey game. Its probably going to be a hard fought game, the reason for my thinking comes from what was seen at the Sequoyah scrimage on Aug. 5. Harriman didn't really impress me very much, Harriman wins by one score.

Looking forward to Sept. 19 at Harriman!!!...

What the . . . . . Ask_Me is the only "Idiot" on here running his mouth about anything to do with that. The Oneida squad definitely is not talking trash about anyone. One person, that's it. Back to the topic. Congrats to the Blue Devils on a good win, best of luck & stay safe.

What the . . . . . Ask_Me is the only "Idiot" on here running his mouth about anything to do with that. The Oneida squad definitely is not talking trash about anyone. One person, that's it. Back to the topic. Congrats to the Blue Devils on a good win, best of luck & stay safe.

Quit kissing a** blow I mean crow. Harriman is a school that should dominate in single a but they can't even win this district. They have more athletes, more students than anybody else and they never do much with what they got. Go Oneida (1992 State Champs)

Quit kissing a** blow I mean crow. Harriman is a school that should dominate in single a but they can't even win this district. They have more athletes, more students than anybody else and they never do much with what they got. Go Oneida (1992 State Champs)

PCC Ask_Me, you have a great day.

what happens on sept, 19th? are you just wishing your life away ? don't you mean aug 29th, that is the kee's first game ,right you could be 0- 3 by then hey could you pull my finger ?

Well, whats going to happen on Sept. 19 is them devils will have their tails between their legs going up the hill to the locker room after the 4th quarter buzzer. An a three year old can tell what your going to do offensively, toss sweep left, toss sweep right, gut, toss sweep right, toss sweep right, gut, toss sweep left, toss sweep left, gut(repeat). As for the game as a whole, I would have rather been at home watchin the olympic ping pong final, it was that bad. You all need to recruit Monterey's QB cause he was playin with the wrong color jersey on.

oneida has a higher enrollment than harriman. I've not seen many region championships going up 27 the last few years. I guess since it's time to reclassify the bus to scott high will start rolling, and the vocational kids will show up on scotts enrollment too.

burn /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />