Fulton @ Oak Ridge

SPLITBACK

Turtle (or Stanton or whatever you name is) read about George below since you brought him up as the standard for Stanton "Head Coach: George Quarles, 124-9 (1999-Present), seven state titles (2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007)." Stanton has lost as many games in 3 years as George has in 9. What years did George do badly that the "fans supported him through?

You're about stupid and if you ever threaten me phyiscally again it will be a problem for you.

Ole Dad

You can't win'em all.. Come on now, you just need to stand behind him and give him your support and quit bashing him like this... He needs all the support from you and the rest of the Oak Ridge people. How can a coach, coach when he has so many distractions of people calling for his head after a losing season? Come on now... Maryville wasn't always at the top but the people stuck behind George and look where the program is now.. GIVE HIM THE SUPPORT if not, find you another team to cheer for!!!

!

Good Luck Coach Stevens and Oak Ridge

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turtle (or Stanton or whatever you name is) read about George below since you brought him up as the standard for Stanton "Head Coach: George Quarles, 124-9 (1999-Present), seven state titles (2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007)." Stanton has lost as many games in 3 years as George has in 9. What years did George do badly that the "fans supported him through?

You're about stupid and if you ever threaten me phyiscally again it will be a problem for you.

Ole Dad

First of all, I have the right to speak my mind just like the rest of you people on here.. And if you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!!! And If you want a Coach like George Quarles use the money you all have down there and get him. And what you going to do Ole Dad? I have a lot of problems so having one more won't matter to me. The only thing I'm saying is SUpport Stevens!!! That's what he needs..

And I'm not just an AE fan, I'm KFL fan... So get you some!!!

Mr. Turtle,

Please refrain from threatening people on here physically, let's leave that to "JINX" Jenkins.

Ole Dad & I are from the west side of town & we don't play that

What does that mean you're from the Westside mean? Hahahaha so you think since I'm a AE fan, I'm from the Eastside? hahahaha.... I'm not into those gangs things so you don't need to get into it...

I'll be at a Oak Ridge if you want to talk to me face to face about this issue then we can...

What does that mean you're from the Westside mean? Hahahaha so you think since I'm a AE fan, I'm from the Eastside? hahahaha.... I'm not into those gangs things so you don't need to get into it...

I'll be at a Oak Ridge if you want to talk to me face to face about this issue then we can...

What it means is , I don't solve my problems with my fists or feet. Anymore that is.

What do you look like? I will look for you at the game.

We can sit down & have a cup of tea together,

Thanks,

Bladerunner.

You can speak you mind, but of you threaten me again with physical violence you will have more problems that you can deal with. I guarantee it.

Ole Dad

First of all, I have the right to speak my mind just like the rest of you people on here.. And if you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!!! And If you want a Coach like George Quarles use the money you all have down there and get him. And what you going to do Ole Dad? I have a lot of problems so having one more won't matter to me. The only thing I'm saying is SUpport Stevens!!! That's what he needs..

You don't have the right to make threats toward anyone, and you should be banned from the site.

Posters like you are the reason many folks accross the state no longer visit the CoachT site.

And why not include your name and contact info if your serious in your post, and not hide behind a screen name.

Guys.

Turtle is ok. I didn't read what was written. If it was a threat, I absolutely agree that Turtle needs to go back into his shell for a bit. I know he's a big Stevens, and Graham fan, and obviously a big AE supporter. Turtle knows I'm not a fan of Graham.... at all, and we agree to disagree. Guess what I'm saying is for whatever reason that was way out of character for him. FWIW. Let's move on to Week 2.

ruse?

Guys.

Turtle is ok. I didn't read what was written. If it was a threat, I absolutely agree that Turtle needs to go back into his shell for a bit. I know he's a big Stevens, and Graham fan, and obviously a big AE supporter. Turtle knows I'm not a fan of Graham.... at all, and we agree to disagree. Guess what I'm saying is for whatever reason that was way out of character for him. FWIW. Let's move on to Week 2.

ruse?

Thanks Ruse!!! I didn't say I was going to knock the old man out I just said some words and he took it to the violence stage of me using my fist... I'm to old to fight that's for kids!!! But like I said Support Coach Stevens if you don't won't to find another team!!!

My shell is broke I can't go into it...

Guys.

ruse?

Thanks Ruse!!! I didn't say I was going to knock the old man out I just said some words and he took it to the violence stage of me using my fist... I'm to old to fight that's for kids!!! But like I said Support Coach Stevens if you don't won't to find another team!!!

My shell is broke I can't go into it...

I didn't see remember the Titans. Does the coach fight with other coaches from other teams, curse out the players, forget scheduled scrimagges & does equipment all of a sudden come up missing?

Glad to see you haven't lost your touch Bldrunner...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've been reading a little. Not posting much.. (can you believe that they actually want me to work at work? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )

tpoole12

Got to go.. I have a hard time typing standing up... Still sore from that but kicking we took in Kingsport....

Guys.

ruse?

Look at post #72 in this thread! There is NO excuse for that type of post! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

per Turtle: IF I was Stevens I would look for you and knock you out... Better yet, I'm going to look for you and do that for Stevens.. Stand behind that man like I said! If you don't won't to cheer for him FIND YOU ANOTHER TEAM SORRY LOSER!!

Then turtle makes this post: Thanks Ruse!!! I didn't say I was going to knock the old man out I just said some words and he took it to the violence stage of me using my fist...

Sorry Turtle but those are more than words, it's a threat and an act of violence!

Be a man, apologize and everybody can move on!

Look at post #72 in this thread! There is NO excuse for that type of post! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

per Turtle: IF I was Stevens I would look for you and knock you out... Better yet, I'm going to look for you and do that for Stevens.. Stand behind that man like I said! If you don't won't to cheer for him FIND YOU ANOTHER TEAM SORRY LOSER!!

Then turtle makes this post: Thanks Ruse!!! I didn't say I was going to knock the old man out I just said some words and he took it to the violence stage of me using my fist...

Sorry Turtle but those are more than words, it's a threat and an act of violence!

Be a man, apologize and everybody can move on!

Let me say that I have posted back and forth in fun with Turtle .. he is known to be a good guy who supports AE but has never said anything out of line towards any Fulton fan .. which I am and that is each teams biggest rivals ... should Turtle have said that NO .. and I would expect him to apologize if he is the person I think he is ... he has some vaild points .. Stevens wasnt the only person involved in fight but the fact of the matter is ... with OR rich tradition , Stevens will never live up to expectations for the people in OR .. as for game our young Falcons held in there and fought .. the special teams killed us .. I thought we outplayed OR in every other part of the game but Special teams are important and OR was better prepared ... Fulton was within a trip of scoring a long kickoff themselves .. OR definately not what they have been ..the offense for OR better get better fast ... that was 7 sophs starting on defense for Fulton ... Im done on to the next game ..... good luck to all !!!