Alcoa and Maryville 2008

fairplay2121

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brodus did not kick at the jamboree.

He was crushing the ball during the Spring Hill game. All kicks almost thru the back of the endzone.

maybe he used up his leg in that Spring Hill game and needs to rest it for this weekend in Atlanta!

He has a strong leg and it is a big deal to start on the 20. In a clsoe game could also decide the outcome.

Brodus is an amazing looking athlete. For the past week I've watched him kick in the Jamboree competition replay on the local cable channel. He just missed the sweet spot. It happens. Also watched part of the Spring Hill replay. At least one kick was short of the goal line and returned, one was about 62 or 63. Others were deep in the end zone. Regardless, as Rankin has said many times, he's a great weapon.

THEN HE HAS TO TRY HARDER!!!!!

But seriously, Brodus is a Machine............................he will be greatly missed on Friday!!!!!!

Just something about watching this kid kick!!!!

I spoke with Brodus earlier today about this and he told me he's leaving after the game anyway...sure hope its true

we really need Derrick back hes a huge part of alcoas special teams. Finding this out puts me on edge.... I wonder why rankin didn't make him choose one sport....i played for rankin my senior year and he dosen't strike me as the type of guy that would let a player choose wich games he wants to play. Hey Rebelron this is your boy from U.S. FOODS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alcoa can win this game. Their biggest challenge in the whole game is going to be mentally trying to overcome the "Maryville Mystique". The Rebels believe that they will beat Alcoa. For the last few years Alcoa's players have hoped that they could beat Maryville. Forget coaching. Forget talent. Forget depth. Forget everything if you are ALCOA. Living in the past does not help the cause. The players have got to know that they can win. Once this occurs then LOOK OUT!!!

Alcoa can win this game. Their biggest challenge in the whole game is going to be mentally trying to overcome the "Maryville Mystique". The Rebels believe that they will beat Alcoa. For the last few years Alcoa's players have hoped that they could beat Maryville. Forget coaching. Forget talent. Forget depth. Forget everything if you are ALCOA. Living in the past does not help the cause. The players have got to know that they can win. Once this occurs then LOOK OUT!!!

" Alcoa are you motivated?

heck yeah we motivated

GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

SHOWTIME!!!!!!!