Alcoa and Maryville 2008

fairplay2121

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Alcoa as the only team with any chance at all to beat Maryville for the rest of the regular season. I know Alcoa would love to end Maryville's streak but I just don't see it happening. The same depth, conditioning, etc. that took its toll on Halls in the second half will wear out Alcoa as well.

After Alcoa, the rest of the regular season will be smooth sailing for the Rebels. GQ and company will use the rest of the season to get their team ready for their annual run to the Boro. By the end of the season, I think Maryville will be just as dominant as ever.

I'll take that as "Maryville will blow Alcoa out"but by how much?

Oh... knot at all Bldrunner.....Oke Ridge dominated Mairvul 21-6.......Alcouh beet Oke Gridge 77-0.....21 mine-us 6 iz ....uh........uh.......16....no...uh.....15.......77 plus 15 iz......7 plus 5 iz ...uh...uh.....12......carry tha 1......7 plus 1.....iz....uh...uh...ate.....Eye meen 8......plus 1 more iz......9.......Thairfour Alcouh iz 92 points bettur than Mairvul....Howevur tha Mairvul home feeled and Mairvul refs will hep a little......As eye sed earlier, eye haiv installed Alcouh as a early 85 point favritt...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

STARS-

Hope it doesn't come down to a field goal or an (gulp) extra point.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

(Insert johnandjimmy comment here)

Is Tommy's boyz or Danny's boyz workin the game?

And which group is your ole buddy MS in? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

STARS-

Hope it doesn't come down to a field goal or an (gulp) extra point.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

(Insert johnandjimmy comment here)

Is Tommy's boyz or Danny's boyz workin the game?

And which group is your ole buddy MS in? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Is John & Jimmy from Maryville?

I thank ewe fergot to take the naught away from the naught there Starz , Jethro always wuz a lot better at cipherin than you though . I think with Alcoa whipping Hitch's Atomically charged 5A monsters on their own radioactive field by just 77 points , and avoiding the wrath of the "Ridger Rocky Balboa " Head coach ( he has a mean left hook ) , you'd have to go with Alcoa puttin the + 92 on our Murvull boys .

Hey,

I heard the Confederates looked like the Tn Vols out there Friday night, coached by Phil Fulmer himself, How much do you think Maryville will beat Alcoa by?

Why don't you give it a rest???? You've tried that joke on two different Maryville threads now. (Which are your obsession). It ain't gonna land.

Rankin said on the radio last night that there wasn't much difference when they went from the ones to the twos , sounds to me like Alcoa has plenty of depth . Alcoa Is not a typical 2A team at all , from what I've seen and heard , they have as much depth as most 4A & 5A teams .