Alcoa and Maryville 2008

fairplay2121

Oh i love how the tornadoes get all pumped up every year saying they are going to clean our clocks and how we dont have a chance. the amount of false confidence you all have in your team year after year amazes me, especially after all the beatings we have handed you in the pas 5-10 years. I hope your ready alcoa, but it wont matter, cause this year is gonna be just like last year, and the year before that, and the year before that. Ill make sure and bring an extra box of tissues for you this year.

Maryville 35

Alcoa 10

YOu beating us isnt going to make us cry so you can leave your tissues at home. "AMOUNT OF FALSE CONFIDENCE IN OUR TEAM"???? Sorry , last time i looked, confidence was a good thing to have. And i havent heard anyone from Alcoa , as in a student or pass student say we are going to "clean your socks" . We respect MAryville as a opponent and always look forward to playing you nomatter what the outcome. Im guessing that you are a student of maryville thats getting on here just to talk bull , and doesnt even play for maryville , or your a decrepid old fan that just wants to start some stuff. Either way , i hope you have a fine friday afternoon enjoying the festivities. And when this years game doesnt turn out " like last year , and the year before that, and the year before that" then i hope you remember me saying this. Cause i will be down their , celebrating with my bois , with a big smile on my face. As for me , Im done /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we really need Derrick back hes a huge part of alcoas special teams. Finding this out puts me on edge.... I wonder why rankin didn't make him choose one sport....i played for rankin my senior year and he dosen't strike me as the type of guy that would let a player choose wich games he wants to play. Hey Rebelron this is your boy from U.S. FOODS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bobby?

YOu beating us isnt going to make us cry so you can leave your tissues at home. "AMOUNT OF FALSE CONFIDENCE IN OUR TEAM"???? Sorry , last time i looked, confidence was a good thing to have. And i havent heard anyone from Alcoa , as in a student or pass student say we are going to "clean your socks" . We respect MAryville as a opponent and always look forward to playing you nomatter what the outcome. Im guessing that you are a student of maryville thats getting on here just to talk bull , and doesnt even play for maryville , or your a decrepid old fan that just wants to start some stuff. Either way , i hope you have a fine friday afternoon enjoying the festivities. And when this years game doesnt turn out " like last year , and the year before that, and the year before that" then i hope you remember me saying this. Cause i will be down their , celebrating with my bois , with a big smile on my face. As for me , Im done /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

confidence is a great thing to have. it just stinks when year after year your team never comes through against its cross town rival. you try and enjoy your friday sir, i know ill enjoy mine.

Hope all you alcoa fans enjoy another 14-1 season...if you make it that far

Oh i love how the tornadoes get all pumped up every year saying they are going to clean our clocks and how we dont have a chance. the amount of false confidence you all have in your team year after year amazes me, especially after all the beatings we have handed you in the pas 5-10 years. I hope your ready alcoa, but it wont matter, cause this year is gonna be just like last year, and the year before that, and the year before that. Ill make sure and bring an extra box of tissues for you this year.

Maryville 35

Alcoa 10

Oh i love how Rebeltader likes to talk so big! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

confidence is a great thing to have. it just stinks when year after year your team never comes through against its cross town rival. you try and enjoy your friday sir, i know ill enjoy mine.

your right , a 14-1 season isnt too bad , maryville will do just fine. Its just one loss afterall. And ya , weve had this discussion before , MAryville is Suppose to beat Alcoa. its 4A vs 2A, if we were the ones always stomping you , then all would here was you complaining about us "bringing in athletes from all around the state" and "recruiting". So congratulations , you win /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If we make it that far?? I believe Alcoa's schedule favors them more than your Mighty Rebs. Alcoa will make it that far and be the first to 5!! Are the Rebs going to make it???

Maryville 35

Alcoa 10

I love this post because this is how the arrogant Maryville fans think. Nobody from Alcoa has said that we would clean your clocks. YES, we are confident or at least I hope so. If you go into a game thinking your going to lose guess what... YOUR GOING TOO LOSE.... I guess we are suppose to think where going too lose???? We have everything going against us. Maryville's at home, they have a 61 game winning streak, they have 3 times the student body. Alcoa has the cards stacked against them but I expect them to make a stand. Get there early for a seat and keep those tissues for yourself. ALCOA 24 MARYVILLE 20 /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I love this post because this is how the arrogant Maryville fans think. Nobody from Alcoa has said that we would clean your clocks. YES, we are confident or at least I hope so. If you go into a game thinking your going to lose guess what... YOUR GOING TOO LOSE.... I guess we are suppose to think where going too lose???? We have everything going against us. Maryville's at home, they have a 61 game winning streak, they have 3 times the student body. Alcoa has the cards stacked against them but I expect them to make a stand. Get there early for a seat and keep those tissues for yourself. ALCOA 24 MARYVILLE 20 /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Good grief. One fan trash talks and you paint the whole Maryville fanbase as arrogant jerks. I have seen arrogant fans that pull for Alcoa,Powell,Fulton,AE,Halls and other teams. Doesn't mean the whole fanbase is like that.

Good grief. One fan trash talks and you paint the whole Maryville fanbase as arrogant jerks. I have seen arrogant fans that pull for Alcoa,Powell,Fulton,AE,Halls and other teams. Doesn't mean the whole fanbase is like that.

I think alcoa aqnd maryville have greatfans and students , like ive said , come to applbees friday night after the ame and u will see us all eating together having a good time. I guess some people just have to ruin the reputation. Thanks to people like you rebelron , for trying to keep it alive

I thank ewe fergot to take the naught away from the naught there Starz , Jethro always wuz a lot better at cipherin than you though . I think with Alcoa whipping Hitch's Atomically charged 5A monsters on their own radioactive field by just 77 points , and avoiding the wrath of the "Ridger Rocky Balboa " Head coach ( he has a mean left hook ) , you'd have to go with Alcoa puttin the + 92 on our Murvull boys .

How about those Vols, There Rocky slop, you'll always be third in the Sec east!