Smyrna@Siegel

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOD and I told you that you would miss Coach Robbins. After all Shad had plenty of D-1 talent over the years and never made a big run of things until he got Sonny, Rod, and Coach Robbins to teach Sonny to be the best! You have to credit him for that hire, and why do you think he made sure he got Coach Robbins over at MTCS???

More of that Throneberry/Waldron money at work.

i tired telling myself that Smyrna was going to be one of the top teams in the State this year....

but after friday i know it cant be done now...i knew jeremiah wasnt going to put up the numbers

he did last year.he had sonny as a QB and he had 4 GREAT WRs Rod Wilks, Jonah Hendricks, Will Martin,

and Cody hager. SO it was wideee open for him to run last year.now the only WR is cody hager and no good QB....tough season for J bryson and plus hes the starting DB...man good luck

Oh and by the way, I love your little Siegel rap song. It fits in nicely with the 85% Caucasian population of your school. Can you say wanabees?

What unbelievable horrendous comments you are making Banddawg. You embarrass me as a Smyrna resident let alone a Fan. This is not the only comment that you made that makes you look like a complete donkey.

Think before you post.

I appreciate the people on here like Bulldog86 who post with there mind not there heart. I am one of the biggest Siegel fans around but ive been blunt in the past about the odds of making the playoffs. I feel Siegel if a very good team this year and will get in the playoffs this year. Possibly as a good seed.

you seem to be a prophet...or at least the son of a prophet...in the old testament if a prophet's prophecy did not come true...they stoned the guy to death... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

this is pretty funny since siegel just shut you out 14-0...and fyi...i was pulling for smyrna because i think so much of matt williams...you guys will be fine i think...just say good job siegel...congrads on the win...and move on to game two...

you don't know and honestly neither do i know who will be in the playoffs and who will not this year...the teams are so even across the board...

name calling and comparing bands...sounds like /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I wanted to hear from a Blaze person about Coach Williams. I have been around Football my whole life and know what it takes to come back from tough losses like this one. I'm sure he is confident in himself or he would not have made it to this level. My question is; is it in him to lead a team like Smyrna? They seem very cocky, undisciplined, un-prepared and out of shape for this match up. I know it early in his campaign but those are things you get control of day 1. I can except the lost but I can not except some of the other garbage I saw.

Blaze folks, love to hear your thought .

Yea right! That's a smart statement. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So your saying you will use the same amount of fluids on game night as you do on M, T, W and Thus? You will double the use of fluids in a game so you hydrate accordingly. The fluids you consume on Wed. are gone Thursday. That why you load up on Thursday and Friday Pre game.

1. never drink too much {right} before you play but always have something

2. drink water that is room temperature

3. drink sports drink after {replace electrolytes}

4. stretch well

5. (Most important) Thursday after your pre game walk thru. double your fluid intake.

6. Eat a Banana before game. and half time.

Cramps will happen you just need to prepare and reduce them.

Check with any sports doctor hoss and they will tell you the same thing. You have to hydrate accordingly all week. Your body regulates water balance throughout the week. Fluids you consume throughout the week are dispersed throughout body during digestion, respiration and many other bodily functions. I may not know or care who are the best high school football teams in Ohio , but I do know a little about hydration.

Banddawg

{For those who don't know Woodall came in the game against Brentwood Academy last year after Sonny Gray got hurt and played the entire 2nd half and came within ONE yard of bringing the Dawgs back for the win.}

this comment hold no weight. When Sonny got hurt they went to an I formation and pounded the rock the rest of the game. He had Rod open several times an missed him. He is not the answer.

I thought the kid's name was Woodard.

Check with any sports doctor hoss and they will tell you the same thing. You have to hydrate accordingly all week. Your body regulates water balance throughout the week. Fluids you consume throughout the week are dispersed throughout body during digestion, respiration and many other bodily functions. I may not know or care who are the best high school football teams in Ohio , but I do know a little about hydration.

I thought the kid's name was Woodard.

I know you have to hydrate well the whole week. (hoss) I would think everyone reading my comment knew it as well. That was not my point. My point is you need to increase the intake the day before the game. I know a little my self. I played, just a bit. (HOSS)

It is Woodard. I just copied his quote

let's be real here. you wanna give all of the credit last year to coach shad? have you ever hear of sonny gray and rod wilks? shad has had so much talent at smyrna.....larry daniels was the best QB smyrna has EVER had he just couldnt keep his nose clean. Then came a guy named luke powell stanford signee who lead the nation in PR and KR yards at stanford. then came a guy named david wolke.....QB at NOTRE DAME!!!!! hello???? what did he ever do with those guys???? SONNY AND ROD won those 2 rings my friend!!!

2nd.... Bryson is a decent RB but again...he doesnt have sonny and rod there to bail him out with the passing game.

smyrna just EXPECTED to win last night. you should have seen how cocky the players and coaches looked getting off teh bus. all this crap about WE ARE SMYRNA and all that is rediculous. you are smyrna? you won back to back champs...good job. what did you do before that??? you act like you are some kind of RIVERDALE POWERHOUSE. good 2 years. now its back to reality for the town of smyrna!!!

Siegel ran all over smyrna last night. siegel shot themselves in the foot over and over again and still came out on top. im not sayin that siegel is a great team... but boy they sure looked like it last night against the smyrna bullPUPPIES!!

and dont forget....EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS 'BOUT SIEGEL NATION