William Blount @ Dobyns Bennett

DBQB07

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's talk about this upcoming game. Predictions?

This one should go down to the wire but I'll have to wait to see how the Govs look against Sevier Co. tonight before I make a prediction. I will say I think that WB should be in the hunt for the Region 2 crown. They can play with anybody in the state.

WB has two really good athletes, their rb is really quick and elusive and their middle lb is a highly touted prospect, but this is a different team than DB played last yr, they lost quite a bit of starters but it will def. be a closer game than last night, even though CS went down Slyvester showed he can step it up big time, and one of the best things about stompin TN high was that clark didnt even have 2 show half the playbook,the bootlegs, the rollouts with Crawford and we still put up 42 points, our offense gained some confidence last night, i really hope this carries over into the WB game.

Better watch out for William Blount. They are a major player on the state level. This ain't South or Tennessee High we're going up against Friday night. I think losing Sensabaugh does raise some big question's for the Tribe. It will go down to the wire and could go either way. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />