William Blount @ Dobyns Bennett

DBQB07

3.9 speed huh... They must only clock their players at 30 yards. I think we would be hearing about this kid on Rivals or ESPN by now. 3.9? Thats pushing it a little.

A 3.9 30 is not really that slow either,when you figure the last ten should be the fastest part of the 40 yard dash.This player must be very fast,forget what the real 40 time might be.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 3.9 30 is not really that slow either,when you figure the last ten should be the fastest part of the 40 yard dash.This player must be very fast,forget what the real 40 time might be.

Im actually slower the last 10 yards because I get tired. "Actually" im not sure if I could even run 40 yrds. Probably could if a bear was chasing me though.

Im actually slower the last 10 yards because I get tired. "Actually" im not sure if I could even run 40 yrds. Probably could if a bear was chasing me though.

Remember WaCoJaCo ... if you are ever being chased by a bear, you don't have to be faster than the bear. You just have to be faster than whoever else you may be with at the time. IF you are alone, then I guess you could be in trouble.

I hope we can live up to your expectations--and we certainly appreciate the respect--but we are really "hurting" right now. Playing a freshman qb who began the season on the freshmen team ... have lost three qb's to injury/academic issues, any of the three would be starting over our young freshman.

Have lost our "all-state candidate" rb ... at least until mid-season. Lot's of first year starters on both sides of the ball. There is some talent there ... but it is mostly young, inexperienced talent.

Although we've been fortunate to knock you guys off the last two times we've played ... we still look at DB and think, "that's the kind of program we want to strive to be like someday."

I'll see you guys Friday night. Always love the atmosphere--and the band--there at DB.

Remember WaCoJaCo ... if you are ever being chased by a bear, you don't have to be faster than the bear. You just have to be faster than whoever else you may be with at the time. IF you are alone, then I guess you could be in trouble.

I cant really imagine anybody actually going into the woods with WaCoJaCo!

Yeah, And I'll never forget the year they came up for a 1st round playoff game with a 5 & 5 record and beat a undefeated DB team that was ranked #1 in 5A that year. We were actually beat single handedly by their Quarterback. Come to find out he had missed 5 games that year due to injury. He didn't play in the 5 loses. That was probably the most impressive performance by a single player I have seen in High School. I think DB just couldn't find a answer for him so in the second half they just started laying the wood to him. He got hit so hard so many times that he got sick and thru up on the sideline, then came right back on the next series and thru the winning touchdown pass. I can't remember his name?

Yeah, And I'll never forget the year they came up for a 1st round playoff game with a 5 & 5 record and beat a undefeated DB team that was ranked #1 in 5A that year. We were actually beat single handedly by their Quarterback. Come to find out he had missed 5 games that year due to injury. He didn't play in the 5 loses. That was probably the most impressive performance by a single player I have seen in High School. I think DB just couldn't find a answer for him so in the second half they just started laying the wood to him. He got hit so hard so many times that he got sick and thru up on the sideline, then came right back on the next series and thru the winning touchdown pass. I can't remember his name?

Was it Reese McMahan?