Macon Vs Westmoreland

SONGWRITER

I LUV ME SOME POSSUM!!!!....BE SURE YOU GOT PLENTY OF A-1

Hope it's "road kill" possum...that's always alot leaner than the ones you have to shoot....

Anyway, I don't understand the "politics" talk. I don't think certain players are playing because of "who their parents are". A coach would have to be an idiot to do that.

All I see is that we have a kid who ran a 94 yard touchdown return last year against Pearl Cohn and we can't get the ball in his hands. (he's not even running back kick offs!!) Guess we don't want to get him hurt!! Oh but wait...he's returning punts...splain that to me?????

think he touched it 8 times the other night...he had about a 35 yard punt return...he ran the ball twice from the slot (even though the other team knew exactly where he

was going with the ball and still gained (i think) about 12 yards on those two plays...I wish we could take him off of defense and let him rest...I don't know, maybe we just don't have the personnel to do that..but wish we could.

If I had all the answers I'd be somewhere else....

Anyway, please don't come back saying i'm downing the coaching staff, I have alot of respect most of them....I just we could get it figured out...

And....have ya'll added any new bleachers in Westmoreland since 2 years ago????

The run last year against Pearl Cohn was great. LAST YEAR... I hope you honestly do not think 25 can carry the ball 25 times a game in 3a.You dont understand why every play is not for 25. I have one for you.Why does your son run track when he could help the football team alot???So please give it a rest,he touched the ball as much as anyone else.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The respect is mutual jacket fan. Those were some big time games back then. My favorite game of the year to be quite honest. Seems like kids these days just dont realize how much these games like this friday night mean to these towns. Boys think of like this. When you go to the local Wal-Mart up in Lafayette with one of those big red W's on your clothes you want to be able to wear it with pride and say what about that whooping we put on ya'll last weekend. I'm telling you, nothing like the feeling of taking a big load of tobacco over to sell at Celsor's tobacco warehouse after whooping up on the yellow jackets. You got to talk a little trash to Mo over there. Guys, dont take this kind of stuff for granted. The Pee Wee kids of your towns are looking at what you guys are doing. I brought a load of um to the game friday night just to get the feel of what it would be like to be in your shoes. Set an example that you would be proud of 20 years down the road when you have a kid. I'm talking to Macon and Westmoreland. Let's have a good ole fashioned hit fest friday.

I have to say it was fun getting some of that tiger meat to. but westmoreland was diffrent back then we were district foes. We each knocked the other out of a playoff spot several times that i can remember. I had some family from Westmoreland and it was always fun on holidays after we whipped ya'lls butts. I have to say the times the whipping went the other way it wasn't near as pleasant. I hope that coach Creasy and Coach Kelly can work something out and get us back to playing each other. That would be great!!! I do agree with you about the younger kids looking up to the high schoolers because i used to be one of them. Of course thats been a day or two.lol Good luck to both teams friday night and make your communities proud!!

I have to say it was fun getting some of that tiger meat to. but westmoreland was diffrent back then we were district foes. We each knocked the other out of a playoff spot several times that i can remember. I had some family from Westmoreland and it was always fun on holidays after we whipped ya'lls butts. I have to say the times the whipping went the other way it wasn't near as pleasant. I hope that coach Creasy and Coach Kelly can work something out and get us back to playing each other. That would be great!!! I do agree with you about the younger kids looking up to the high schoolers because i used to be one of them. Of course thats been a day or two.lol Good luck to both teams friday night and make your communities proud!!

Yea it would be nice to get back to playing each other. No matter how good one team is over the other some years, its high school football and the rivalries will make memories forever.

The run last year against Pearl Cohn was great. LAST YEAR... I hope you honestly do not think 25 can carry the ball 25 times a game in 3a.You dont understand why every play is not for 25. I have one for you.Why does your son run track when he could help the football team alot???So please give it a rest,he touched the ball as much as anyone else.

Let me put it in words you might understand

1 Region Championship Title

2 Region Runner-Up Titles

Competed in State finals 3 years in a row

What? Is he gonna learn how this gets done on the football team??

The man has an opinion, one which I have heard others say, and one which hasn't been voiced on here until he posted. So unless you have suddenly turned into coacht, keep lining up way to the left and let people express their first amendment right.

PS if you didn't pay attention in history/government class I'm sure you will let it be known.

I am a true tiger fan,but i will be there watching your yellow jackets in the state championship.good luck the rest of the way may your team stay injury free

I am a true tiger fan,but i will be there watching your yellow jackets in the state championship.good luck the rest of the way may your team stay injury free

A little optimistic about our chances there tiger fan but i like it!!! We're a very long way from that i'm afraid but who knows we've been there before. Injuries have been our achilles heel the last several years but i'm sure that is alot of schools major problems. It just hits the smaller schools a little harder because of the numbers. When you've only got 25-30 you don't have any to spare. Good luck Friday night i wish ya'll the best. I wish i could be there but i've got a date with some hawgeyes. Macon has some really good looking athletes maybe they can pull it together and have a really successful season. Just keep supporting and the boys will respond in a big way i'm confident of that.

The Tigers should change their name to the "POSSUMS". They play dead @ home and will get killed on the road...

The Red Machine will pulvurize the Tigers. After the game last Friday, MCHS fizzled out in the first quarter. No energy or enthusiasm. Boys, you've got a lot of work to do.

Boy thats original...never heard that...did you make that up....(lol)

The respect is mutual jacket fan. Those were some big time games back then. My favorite game of the year to be quite honest. Seems like kids these days just dont realize how much these games like this friday night mean to these towns. Boys think of like this. When you go to the local Wal-Mart up in Lafayette with one of those big red W's on your clothes you want to be able to wear it with pride and say what about that whooping we put on ya'll last weekend. I'm telling you, nothing like the feeling of taking a big load of tobacco over to sell at Celsor's tobacco warehouse after whooping up on the yellow jackets. You got to talk a little trash to Mo over there. Guys, dont take this kind of stuff for granted. The Pee Wee kids of your towns are looking at what you guys are doing. I brought a load of um to the game friday night just to get the feel of what it would be like to be in your shoes. Set an example that you would be proud of 20 years down the road when you have a kid. I'm talking to Macon and Westmoreland. Let's have a good ole fashioned hit fest friday.

You two should hug or something.....just kidding....

Check ya facts man....my son don't run track...

Anyway. 25 times a game may be a little much but do you not agree that 25 needs to touch the ball a little more than he does?? In the Hartsville game how many times did # 5 touch the ball...or how many times did the other back get it in a row when they rammed it down our throats...???

I've asked quite a few people and many of them feel the same way...guess i'm the only one who's willing to ask the question....I just want our football team to have the best possible chance to win...In highschool you take your best athletes and give them the ball.....period!!!

I'd love to spread the ball around to everyone and in college you can do that because you have the athletes but at the 3a level that's kinda hard to do...