CPA vs Ensworth

Gravy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ensworth's offense will likely chew up a lot of clock, unless their talented backs break off a lot of long runs (which is quite possible).

Combine that with EHS's defense, which should be better this year, and I have a hard time seeing CPA putting 35 on the board.

If CPA puts 35 on the board, I say Ensworth will put up more.

EHS by 14-17 points.

I am a huge CPA fan, but a realist.

CPA's defense is looking to be very good this year as far as a 2A defense goes.

CPA's offense has a long way to go, and if they don't move the ball or gain some field position, Ensworth will score a lot of points and CPA will score a few.

CPA has injury and depth problems this year. I predict Ensworth will have 3-4 of the best athletes on the field and more depth. Coaching is even with two great staffs.

I will be there pulling hard for CPA, but I see a 3TD win, at least, for Ensworth.

As I suspected, Ensworth was:

- Too big

- Too fast

- Too many

CPA lost 2 of their best defensive players in the 1st quarter, had 2 interceptions and 2 fumbles in the 1st half,and Ensworth scored at will to lead 47-14 at half.

The final really didn't look as bad as it was. Ensworth could have scored 100 if they wanted. They pulled their stars by half.

They are becoming a football factory there. When you look at their team and consider the size of their school, it is hard to believe some of the players you are looking at have families that live in west Nashville and can afford the $20,000 per year tuition. Of course, we all know they don't and they can't. But that's O.K.. They are in Division II for a reason. I just don't think it helps CPA a bit to play them. They are in another league, and all we get from playing them is injuries.

I was proud of the no-quit attitude of the CPA guys, and was REALLY impressed with the passing of CPA QB, Roman. He has a great arm and is very accurate. He will do well against 2A schools, but we really need a running back.

As I suspected, Ensworth was:

- Too big

- Too fast

- Too many

CPA lost 2 of their best defensive players in the 1st quarter, had 2 interceptions and 2 fumbles in the 1st half,and Ensworth scored at will to lead 47-14 at half.

The final really didn't look as bad as it was. Ensworth could have scored 100 if they wanted. They pulled their stars by half.

They are becoming a football factory there. When you look at their team and consider the size of their school, it is hard to believe some of the players you are looking at have families that live in west Nashville and can afford the $20,000 per year tuition. Of course, we all know they don't and they can't. But that's O.K.. They are in Division II for a reason. I just don't think it helps CPA a bit to play them. They are in another league, and all we get from playing them is injuries.

I was proud of the no-quit attitude of the CPA guys, and was REALLY impressed with the passing of CPA QB, Roman. He has a great arm and is very accurate. He will do well against 2A schools, but we really need a running back.

You need to stop posting. That's all I'm gonna say.

Roman is a really good athlete. He does have a problem with telegraphing his passes......he looks right at the reciever from the moment the ball is snapped as to who he is throwing it to. Again.....really good athlete.

After last nite, my favorite is the big Zac kid. He looks like college material in some capacity to me. I hear he is also good at basketball.