CENTENNIAL vs. PAGE

CHS 2007

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cameron williams is no where near the fastest kid in williamson county. tony kemp and chaz scales are both ten times faster

Oh okay.. well lets see when Williams burns a corner and safety TWICE against Brentwood Academy you dont consider that one of if not the fastest kid in pads?? cause im pretty sure he'd blow by your boy blake neel too

Its all good. Just a misunderstanding

And feel free to continue discussing CHS despite some of our fans. Trust me, I hate posters that trash another program, and I ESPECIALLY hate it when its one of our own. Every school has posters like this, but we actually do have some intelligent people on these boards that actually have some knowledge about the game (me and zoose in particular). Just don't feel discouraged to express an opinion just because a couple of a few idiot posters.

and what position did you play?

Yes Kemp and Scales are very fast but they weren't fast enough to catch Mihacsi(45) from Page on his 42 yard run up the middle. GO PAGE

Chaz did catch him at about the 5 but he wasn't supposed to be over there to make the play

go back and look at the tape chaz was left side cornerback and Mihacsi went up the gut and no one managed to make a play so chaz ran him down at about the five and mihacsi had enough power to stay up and fall into the endzone

and what position did you play?

playing has nothing to do with it

i didnt play until my senior year but my sophomore and junior year but me and CHS2007 knew more about football then 90% of the posters on this site, consider that we commentated and filmed games since our freshman years

we know the game inside in out

you dont have to play in order to know the game

Bob Costas and Mel Kiper Jr never played high school football and many consider them to be Football experts

both me and CHS have been around football for a good portion of our lives and we have our on going Ohio State-Michigan feud

We have much knowledge of this sport and therefore have the right to express our opinions on this board

and i played Wide Receiver and knowing CHS he knows more about Centennial football than many of the players

playing has nothing to do with it

i didnt play until my senior year but my sophomore and junior year but me and CHS2007 knew more about football then 90% of the posters on this site, consider that we commentated and filmed games since our freshman years

we know the game inside in out

you dont have to play in order to know the game

Bob Costas and Mel Kiper Jr never played high school football and many consider them to be Football experts

both me and CHS have been around football for a good portion of our lives and we have our on going Ohio State-Michigan feud

We have much knowledge of this sport and therefore have the right to express our opinions on this board

and i played Wide Receiver and knowing CHS he knows more about Centennial football than many of the players

hold on man! I wasn't replying to you in the first place - I guess you can study the game and know something - but putting yourself in the same class as Costas and Kiper - I don't think so - anyway - these comments have nothing to do with the game Friday night - so let's stay on the topic of CHS football - hopefully, next week will be better for the Cougars!

i wasnt comparing us to Kiper and Costas i was just making the point that you dont have to play to have knowledge

Next week should be interesting

It'll be a tale to two Centennial's

If the Centennial of the first half show up, Indy should have no problem with the game

If the Centennial of the fourth quarter show up with the intensity and belief that they can win, Indy will be in for a long night

there was nothing in your post about "classless people" - I just thought that with knowledge came experience playing the game - guess not, huh?

Did you even bother to read the post you quoted?

And like Zoosee said, you don't have to play the game to learn about it. I've been watching football as long as I can remember. Played for the Cowboys and briefly for Freedom Middle before I decided to follow other opportunities. But even after I stopped playing the game, I still continued to follow it. I've been following CHS since the 7th grade, and have made alot of friends both in and around the program. Spent 3 years filming and commentating games for CHS, 2 of those with Zoosee at my side. Like Zoosee said, I could probably tell you more about the CHS football program than alot of guys on the team.

Am I a seasoned vet like some other people on this board? No. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you I have tons of experience in the game. And there's alot of people that have followed the game longer than I have. But that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. I still love to watch and study the game, because I love to do it, and it's something I will continue to do. And If you look at the three most knowledgeable CHS people on this forum (me, zoosee, and wysiwyg) we have a combined 1 year actually playing for CHS.

Basically, I'm both a fan and a student of the game. While I have limited experience, I guarantee you I know what I'm talking about. And anytime you feel like discussing football with me, let me know. I wouldn't mind taking you to school.

PS: Zoosee, got the Facebook message. Thanks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have to go along with CHS 2007 on this one. I played many years and coached many, but I see people who are players who get on here and know nothing about strategy or have the pulse or heartbeat of a team....just testosterone.

I would rather banter with people who at least have an idea of what is going....even if it is a little misguided sometimes...ha!

By the way Yossarianmarian was spotted at the "Peeping Toms" convention......word is he got a lifetime achievement award!!