TOPPERS @ CYCLONES

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest longhorns51

The Toppers will win this one big. Cyclones looked good vs Happy Valley but its Happy Valley a middle school team can look good vs them. Cyclones work horse RB will be shut down lets be honest they have no passing game and their defense isnt what it needs to be. Even if SH has the worst game in the history of football and it comes down to coaching well coach Witten you and your boys are in a very long night. Cant wait till firday to watch this blood bath. Science Hill by 17.

Toppers-31

Cyclones-14 (and 7 of those points are mercy points when SHHS has the 2nd team in)

The Toppers will win this one big. Cyclones looked good vs Happy Valley but its Happy Valley a middle school team can look good vs them. Cyclones work horse RB will be shut down lets be honest they have no passing game and their defense isnt what it needs to be. Even if SH has the worst game in the history of football and it comes down to coaching well coach Witten you and your boys are in a very long night. Cant wait till firday to watch this blood bath. Science Hill by 17.

Toppers-31

Cyclones-14 (and 7 of those points are mercy points when SHHS has the 2nd team in)

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Lets see so the CYCLONES have three of the fastest backs in the area but yet your saying they ll shut down one that leaves two and as far as defense they swarm to the ball pretty darn good! Passing is still not there strong point but short screens and hitches work well for them and lets not forget the kicking game which I believe the Cyclones have the edge! All in all everyone forgets the rivalry and that plays a big part in it as well I dont think it will be a blowout at Elizabethton!!!!!

GO CYCLONES

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Lets see so the CYCLONES have three of the fastest backs in the area but yet your saying they ll shut down one that leaves two and as far as defense they swarm to the ball pretty darn good! Passing is still not there strong point but short screens and hitches work well for them and lets not forget the kicking game which I believe the Cyclones have the edge! All in all everyone forgets the rivalry and that plays a big part in it as well I dont think it will be a blowout at Elizabethton!!!!!

GO CYCLONES

yeah im sure elizabethton has some fast backs but im also sure science hill has a pretty quick defense too. science hill wins this one by 14.

Guest longhorns51

Lets see so the CYCLONES have three of the fastest backs in the area but yet your saying they ll shut down one that leaves two and as far as defense they swarm to the ball pretty darn good! Passing is still not there strong point but short screens and hitches work well for them and lets not forget the kicking game which I believe the Cyclones have the edge! All in all everyone forgets the rivalry and that plays a big part in it as well I dont think it will be a blowout at Elizabethton!!!!!

GO CYCLONES

Yes i agree that the rivalry plays a big part but thats not a postive for just the cyclones. And you say that 3 of your backs are the fastest in the area well if thats true then why didnt 1 of the 3 show that at the jambore i think THS RB won that so ill finish this with good luck and i look forward to seeing SH shut you guys down. Just like Johnson County will do on 9/5.