HAMPTON VS. ONEIDA

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, im not sayin its not gonna happin 4 hampton ...... but dude oneida is a team on a mission and the indians looked pretty good last friday night against a pretty solid rockwood team it'll be close for awhile

OHS-35

HHS-14

THAT IS A GOOD PREDICTION BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE THAT SCORE IN REVERSE ORDER...... REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE PLAYING AT THE DOGPOUND.......BUT DID OHS WIN LAST WEEK... I HAVE NOT HEARD....

dude, im not sayin its not gonna happin 4 hampton ...... but dude oneida is a team on a mission and the indians looked pretty good last friday night against a pretty solid rockwood team it'll be close for awhile

OHS-35

HHS-14

I agree Oneida is going to tough to beat. Maybe if this game was later in the season; but this early in the season going to be a long night. Good Luck Dogs!

THAT IS A GOOD PREDICTION BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE THAT SCORE IN REVERSE ORDER...... REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE PLAYING AT THE DOGPOUND.......BUT DID OHS WIN LAST WEEK... I HAVE NOT HEARD....

yeah they won 28-14 should have been 35-14 but they ball was fumbled on the goaline and rockwood recovered .....it was a good game all round both teams played very well it was what i expected

I agree Oneida is going to tough to beat. Maybe if this game was later in the season; but this early in the season going to be a long night. Good Luck Dogs!

I NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE A BLOW OUT EITHER WAY.....BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A FIGHT ALL NIGHT LONG BOTH TEAMS WILL HAVE A VERY TOUGH GAME AHEAD... BUT HAMPTON REALLY WANTS A WIN AFTER LAST WEEK.... I TALKED TO ONE OF HAMPTONS COACHES ABOUT ONE HOUR AGO AND HE WAS VERY TORE UP ABOUT THE LOSS AND THE DOGS WILL HAVE A HARD PRACTICE COMMING UP... BUT DID OHS WIN LAST WEEK?

Well this one should be interesting......for a little while anyways. The Indians are on a mission and I am pretty sure they haven't forgot about last year. Dogs I have a feeling you are in the way cause the Indians will be on a warpath.Coach Lambert will have our guys ready and I hope you all are too. I think everybody in the BigBlueNation will be surprised when they see the Indians roll onto the field.

Strap 'em on and get ready Indians.Work hard this week and get ready. Can anybody say REDEMPTION?

PCC on three..........(gotcha crow)

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

OHS-35

HHS-14

Man i wish i could take my words back talkin about how much class oneida fans have its only the beginning of the week and the ole indians are already talkin blow out, that sounds like a joke to me. Hopefully there team aint as sorry this year as they have been known to be in the past. oneida winning this game 35-14 sounds like a FLUKE to me. It looks to me like were goin to give the ole indians a rude awakening this week, were putn em back in there place, the bottom that is.