HAMPTON VS. ONEIDA

This game is probably a quarter-final preview. The quarter-final will decide who gets to be the sacrificial lamb for South Pitt.

Old Pirate says its a long.....................season and anything is possible if the wrong things happen to a team.

The Pirates are living on last years record and have a lot to prove to this OP.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I hate to tell you, but Oneida has to travel to the dog pound this week, . 3 hour drives are hard on a team. get up and go to school, then drive half day. I think Hampton takes this one easy/ you look at last years games Hampton get the win at Oneida after a missed extra point and afield goal, but when they drive to Hampton It was a 14 point game.and I was told that Oneida had 6 or 7 not dressed out last week, a couple more go down during the game. , so I say 21 7 the dogs

Muledog

you must be trying for a perfect record this year!

you picked rockwood over us last week and you were wrong!

I am pretty sure you will want this one back after friday night!

I heard you say , you travel all over and follow many teams.

well,where have you been ? or do you not follow the big orange team.

Its like when you see a fire truck all lite up with lights and sireens. there must be a fire!!!!!

when you see the big orange, I grant you -----there is a game . We will not loose and if by chance im wrong it will not be by 14 points .

YOU MIGHT WANT TO FOLLOW CLOSER NEXT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!

Wellllllll I've got good news. And bad news for the Indians....

The good news, is you'll probably have a air condiditoned bus to ride up here on.

The bad news is it'll be a long ride back because you'll be playing a hungry bunch of Bulldogs in the DogPound. Hampton looks like a playoff team again this year. In fact Johnson County is suppose one of the top 4A teams in East Tennessee and Hampton stood toe to toe with them to the end. Hampton showed the same stuff that has beem taken them to the playoff's. Offense looked good! Defense looking better every day.

Hampton 30

Oneida 14

Go Dawgs!

Wellllllll I've got good news. And bad news for the Indians....

The good news, is you'll probably have a air condiditoned bus to ride up here on.

The bad news is it'll be a long ride back because you'll be playing a hungry bunch of Bulldogs in the DogPound. Hampton looks like a playoff team again this year. In fact Johnson County is suppose one of the top 4A teams in East Tennessee and Hampton stood toe to toe with them to the end. Hampton showed the same stuff that has beem taken them to the playoff's. Offense looked good! Defense looking better every day.

Hampton 30

Oneida 14

Go Dawgs!

There is nothing wrong with dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as you don't have to wake up .

Hampton may be a good team , but they will not put up 30 points on this defence!!!!

and You will have to have a Real Defence of your own to hold us to 14 .

Hampton is not the team they were last year. I know it was a jamboree, but Cloudland looked pretty superior to me. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> The Indians have everyone back. With that being said, it will still be a tough ball game and the Indians will have to be almost mistake free to beat Hampton. They have legendary coaches who know how to get the best out of what they've got. I say this one will be decided by seven pts. with Oneida picking up a tough road win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oneida will win and i will tell you why.... the past two years Hampton has beat OHS 3 times, ending their season 2 times, Oneida will be more focused than ever riding up there so the ride will not make a difference, hampton lost everything, Oneida lost nothing, Oneida has the advantage no matter if its in the dog pound or not with experience, talent, and that chip on there shoulder for the past two seasons.

OHS - 26

HHS - 14

I must say I was extemely nervous about this game when the season was about to start. I'm still anxious about it, but not to the degree that I was before. All you Oneida fans, don't take that as a slap, I really didn't think we had any kind of shot before, but now I feel better about things having seen the Dogs play like they did up in Mountain City last friday night. In no way do I expect either team to blow out the other, both are too good and well-coached for that. Oneida got almost every player back from last year, but Hampton plays much better at home. I think this will be a very tight, close, intense game that will be worth the price of admission

Hampton is not the team they were last year. I know it was a jamboree, but Cloudland looked pretty superior to me. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> The Indians have everyone back. With that being said, it will still be a tough ball game and the Indians will have to be almost mistake free to beat Hampton. They have legendary coaches who know how to get the best out of what they've got. I say this one will be decided by seven pts. with Oneida picking up a tough road win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Shew, Cloudland was the 4th team Hampton scrimmaged that week. That might have taken just tad bit out of the Dawgs haha. Wait till Cloudland plays Grace to see how they matchup with the big boys like Hampton, Grace, Oneida, and Johnson Co... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We're definately gonna see how Hampton matches up with Oneida this year. Last years team could only squeak out wins over the Indians. I think Oneida is better than Mtn. City. I still think Hampton will play them tough but in the end it will be one thing standing out. EXPERIENCE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />