HAMPTON VS. ONEIDA

I play for Hampton and I can tell you right now Oneida fans are gonna be very surprised. You guys sound pretty cocky to me.

I don't see anyone being cocky on here (except Ask_Me & he's . . . well just being himself). Oneida knows their gonna have a ball game Friday night. Matter of fact MOST of the Hampton fans are saying exactly the same things Oneida fans are saying, close & hard fought game, only difference is they think Hampton will pull out a win & Oneida thinks they will. Everyone should feel that way about every game, if a team shows up on Friday night thinking they are gonna lose then chances are they already have. Everyone have a safe game & Best of luck to the Indians.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muledog

you must be trying for a perfect record this year!

you picked rockwood over us last week and you were wrong!

I am pretty sure you will want this one back after friday night!

I heard you say , you travel all over and follow many teams.

well,where have you been ? or do you not follow the big orange team.

Its like when you see a fire truck all lite up with lights and sireens. there must be a fire!!!!!

when you see the big orange, I grant you -----there is a game . We will not loose and if by chance im wrong it will not be by 14 points .

YOU MIGHT WANT TO FOLLOW CLOSER NEXT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!

scalper, Oneida has failed to get a win the last 3 times they played the dogs. Oneida has only scored more than 3 points once on them, another trip to the dog pound another loss,Oneida needs more than a ground game..When Oneida changes or shows something different,I will change my opinion. .great defense, no offense.You might win your region, but when you play a team like South Pitt, Friendship, or T.C. it just isn't enough..The season is young a lot can change,

everyone I know in Hampton is expecting one heck of a game trust me noone with any sense is taking onida lightly but I to was very impressed with the way the dogs played last week I don't know anything about rockwood but Johnson county is a real football team with size speed and talent all over the field and the dogs controlled the game until late in the third quarter and gave em' all they wanted and then some all the way to the end, hope everyone has a safe trip to hampton and I CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!!! GO DOGS

scalper, Oneida has failed to get a win the last 3 times they played the dogs. Oneida has only scored more than 3 points once on them, another trip to the dog pound another loss,Oneida needs more than a ground game..When Oneida changes or shows something different,I will change my opinion. .great defense, no offense.You might win your region, but when you play a team like South Pitt, Friendship, or T.C. it just isn't enough..The season is young a lot can change,

We know, we know. Farmers cant run. The same ole boys and the same ole coaches. Nothing ever changes. Cant get better lifting weights and running sprints. Blah, blah, blah. Just remember, there is no room on the band wagon for you MuleDog. Keep your opinion right where it is.

everyone I know in Hampton is expecting one heck of a game trust me noone with any sense is taking onida lightly but I to was very impressed with the way the dogs played last week I don't know anything about rockwood but Johnson county is a real football team with size speed and talent all over the field and the dogs controlled the game until late in the third quarter and gave em' all they wanted and then some all the way to the end, hope everyone has a safe trip to hampton and I CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!!! GO DOGS

A lot of those Hampton boys got some serious playing time last year in the second half of most games. With that coaching staff....Bulldogs will be tuff. It's gonna be a great game.

A lot of those Hampton boys got some serious playing time last year in the second half of most games. With that coaching staff....Bulldogs will be tuff. It's gonna be a great game.

That's true and the jr varsity was undefeated last year I know varsity is whole different story but these guys know how to play my biggest concern is depth I know our starters can play with everyone on the scheduale but I'm affraid if we lose two or three like last week we will be in trouble.

Maybe FOURTH time is the charm? I predict OHS 21 to 7 Also you all have not faired to well aginst those teams /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MuleD, that is very sound logic. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Of course Hampton wins based on the last three meetings. How could the rest of us be so stupid. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I expect this one will be another good game, as the last several have been really intense and soundly played games. Pujo has been low ballin' the last few weeks, so I know they got some nice pups in the pound. I won't even attempt to put undo pressure on my team.....they should just know that I ride the Orange through L's and W's. Someone said I add some heat by talking them up, if thats true I'm sorry. I think this club is capable of getting the job done on the road. Call it the "experience factor". Good luck, men!

And of course for you Hampton fans, I don't see you blowing out the Indians either. This has the making for one heck of a game.Of course I am pulling for the Indians, who in their right mind wouldn't(I know I know).This one will not be decided until probably the late 3rd or early 4th quarter.I think the final will be by atleast 10 points with the possibility of being 21.Guess we all will have to wait and see. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Pujo, I'll be looking for ya! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am a Cloudland fan (Bluengoldblood). I just don't see a 21 point beatdown as some (not all) Indians seem to think.

I don't want you to change your opinion , I just want to make sure of your predictions so I can pull them back up when you are wrong!!!

You try to come across as a talent scout and I don't think you have seen us play this year.

That's true and the jr varsity was undefeated last year I know varsity is whole different story but these guys know how to play my biggest concern is depth I know our starters can play with everyone on the scheduale but I'm affraid if we lose two or three like last week we will be in trouble.

Yeah, you gotta catch some good fortune over the season. That's one of the main reasons I like the Hampton game. Tuff kids but no jerky players on the team. No monkey business, Just good, hardnosed football.

I don't want you to change your opinion , I just want to make sure of your predictions so I can pull them back up when you are wrong!!!

You try to come across as a talent scout and I don't think you have seen us play this year.

I am not trying to say I am a scout, I just state the facts, Yes they beat a good Rockwood Team, I thought Rockwoods Passing Game would work well against Oneida secondary, But Oneida is almost the same team they were 3 years ago, I would say if you compared the the years would almost be exact. I think you are a parent and are thinking with your heart, I just read the papers and I do travel for a living and see a lot of different teams, That doesn't make my opinion better than your if that was true would all have different jobs.Oneida defense is still one of the best in the state, but the only teams they score big on are the same teams everyone beats up. I just think you might want to dress warmly, It might just be a long cold nite .