HAMPTON VS. ONEIDA

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the game at the dogpound tonite........way to go dogs.....you did really good ! So far no one has run away with ya'll yet. With all this talk about talent leaving, no talent, rebuilding.......listen the same coaches that taught the talent, is teaching you all, and it will all be back before the end of the season.Everyone stick together and play hard.....you'll DO IT AGAIN...

One more thing.............BRING BACK TOLLEY..........At least he played the HAMPTON NATIONAL ANTHEM........why try to fix something when it ain't broke............I think that we really did loose the talent when we lost TOLLEY

Good JOB DOGS hang in there!

watcher71.............what would we the fans have to do to get our old announcer back? Talk to JC or go to the central office or write our congressman, I'm open to any and all suggestions................can't take much more of that

watcher71.............what would we the fans have to do to get our old announcer back? Talk to JC or go to the central office or write our congressman, I'm open to any and all suggestions................can't take much more of that

I think that it is obvious that a lot of times things get fixed to accomodate certain people,for reasons that are unknown....But I think ,that like I said before why do you wanna fix things that aren't broke???

When I first entered the stadium I thought maybe I should have arrived on a huge dinosaur...Where really I was content all last year arriving in the Clampetts wagon with Jethro taking the wheel!

I missed hearing the Hampton song and I know a lot of others did too.

But most of all the voice of TOLLEY is what I really missed /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Send out the fleet......petition.....call your local goverentment......heck call OBAMA.......JUST CALL SOMEONE!

miss ya Tolley!

IF HAMPTON COACHES CANT STOP 5FT2 130POUNDS TAILBACK ITS GOING TO BE A BAD YEAR

I think most of Hampton;s coaches are too old and fat to stop any back. I was amazed at how low that kid ran the ball, he ran about 10 yards about 2 feet off the ground. Good little back.

I think most of Hampton;s coaches are too old and fat to stop any back. I was amazed at how low that kid ran the ball, he ran about 10 yards about 2 feet off the ground. Good little back.

What? , JC and Lunsford both form tackle me n Shelton both ever time they see us /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 2 of the best ball players I've ever seen in this region were tiny both wore #25 one played in Hampton one in Cosby!

First off, congrats to Oneida, the best and more experienced team won last night. Second, it was great to see JC show some fire last night on what was in no question a terrible call on the non fumble call. Third, I did miss not hearing the Hampton anthem last night, whats up with that? Good luck Dogs the rest of the year, I'm sure as the season goes on we will get better. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That wasn't the only terrible call. We got our share too.It seemed like you all got them in the first half and we got them all in the second half.As many times as i have been to hampton, that dad gum cannon still scares the heck-o's out of me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

T. Lambert........ /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ! What a wonderful experience sitting by the radio Friday Night. I probably looked like Dennis Hopper in the Hospital Scene of Hoosiers! I had teeth marks on my index finger an hour after the game was over. I'm glad you boys and coaches enjoyed your trip! I don't think I've ever heard the word "trickeration" before, but if the other team has to use it three times to get valuable yards we must have been better on this night. Hampton, clearly, wasn't going to be a push over. Going into the belly of the beast is only going to strengthen this ball club. I'm sure Lambo took about a bus ride home and celebrated....then got off and his mind immediately began focusing on Coalfield! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Pujo, I'll be in touch throughout the season. I know it's none of my business, but an occasional helping of buckshot usually keeps my "Lulu" in check! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kazzy

everyone seems to be worried about pujo.

Here is my proven method of dealing with a hostil wife.

Its called the a......b.......c...plan.

when you know you have done something to anger your better half.

(a).....run---------bob------------and weave

(B).....If she is really mad.......repeat plan (a)

when you feel you are winded or short on breath

plan ©...drop and remain total still . play dead. sometimes the attack will pause long

enough you can catch your breath and then repeat plan (a).

and remember heck holds no fury like this demond I married.

everyone seems to be worried about pujo.

Here is my proven method of dealing with a hostil wife.

Its called the a......b.......c...plan.

when you know you have done something to anger your better half.

(a).....run---------bob------------and weave

(/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />.....If she is really mad.......repeat plan (a)

when you feel you are winded or short on breath

plan ?©...drop and remain total still . play dead. sometimes the attack will pause long

enough you can catch your breath and then repeat plan (a).

and remember heck holds no fury like this demond I married.

The best thing to do is agree with everything she says from the start! It's like taking medicine. The conversation begins...yes, yes, yes and then its over! A bit of bad taste in your mouth but your right back on Coach T talking smack!

Remember! Suspend any form of logic and reason BEFORE you start the conversation with your wife or you will be using scalpers ABC plan!

T. Lambert........ /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ! What a wonderful experience sitting by the radio Friday Night. I probably looked like Dennis Hopper in the Hospital Scene of Hoosiers! I had teeth marks on my index finger an hour after the game was over. I'm glad you boys and coaches enjoyed your trip! I don't think I've ever heard the word "trickeration" before, but if the other team has to use it three times to get valuable yards we must have been better on this night. Hampton, clearly, wasn't going to be a push over. Going into the belly of the beast is only going to strengthen this ball club. I'm sure Lambo took about a bus ride home and celebrated....then got off and his mind immediately began focusing on Coalfield! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Pujo, I'll be in touch throughout the season. I know it's none of my business, but an occasional helping of buckshot usually keeps my "Lulu" in check! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kazzy

It was trickeration or finagling! As an Irishman, I was gonna go with the later...but I thought the former made me sound smarter! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Man, Kaz....the game next week is gonna be off the charts. Can't wait.