HAMPTON VS. ONEIDA

Man i wish i could take my words back talkin about how much class oneida fans have its only the beginning of the week and the ole indians are already talkin blow out, that sounds like a joke to me. Hopefully there team aint as sorry this year as they have been known to be in the past. oneida winning this game 35-14 sounds like a FLUKE to me. It looks to me like were goin to give the ole indians a rude awakening this week, were putn em back in there place, the bottom that is.

weelllll ain't this lil doggie one to be talkin bout havin class. I ain't hered a one of the injun faithful talk smack. just one big ole perdiction. i know our boys er a workin hard and they're gonna play hard. thats my only perdiction. but now for your bottom crack /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if we are on the bottom we got nowhere to go but up. but you uh "top dwellers" remember the fall from the top is a long one and the landing ain't a pretty one either. well this ole cowpoke better get my heard a movin it's a long ride to hampton. to all you dog fans with class.. lookin' forward to a good time and a good game. roll tribe /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Hampton.....don't take your words back, Kazito is in the box. Where is my boy, Pujo? We had a real solid win against an excellent football team this past week, you can't help but to be a little giddy about that! I have absolutely no idea how you faired against Johnson Co., but I wouldn't think it is going to make much of a difference in the outcome this Friday Night. I will say this, your getting ready to see some of the same players you saw last season, only they have gotten a bit stronger and much more comfortable with the staff. Rockwood never got any momentum in the second half of the game last week, and they had good speed and size. I know Hampton will too, heck that Roop kid was HUGE, in more ways than one! (glad he has moved on) Our defensive linemen had an average (for them) game last week, I'm sure they are going to be much more motivated this week. If they are, Oneida should win the battle up front. (not a boast, I'm going by what I saw last season) I look forward to the results of this game because our chances this season should be much better. I'll be around Pujo, look forward to hearing from you. Hope your wife hasn't been swinging the skillet early this year. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have been looking forward to this week. We have two teams that don't loose. Did Hampton get beat last year, sure. So did Oneida. However, The teams that won had to Take victory. It didn't just fall from a tree. You have to play all four quarters against both these squads or you will loose.

Put both teams on the same field. Man, thats a tackle football game! Only the good Lord knows whats going to happen. Could one team run the other off the field. Yep, for all different kinds of reasons. Chances are, this is gonna be a doozie of a football game. Doesn't get much better than this in late August.

Onieda will get REVENGE at home /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Man I hate to tell you, but Oneida has to travel to the dog pound this week, . 3 hour drives are hard on a team. get up and go to school, then drive half day. I think Hampton takes this one easy/ you look at last years games Hampton get the win at Oneida after a missed extra point and afield goal, but when they drive to Hampton It was a 14 point game.and I was told that Oneida had 6 or 7 not dressed out last week, a couple more go down during the game. , so I say 21 7 the dogs

Man i wish i could take my words back talkin about how much class oneida fans have its only the beginning of the week and the ole indians are already talkin blow out, that sounds like a joke to me. Hopefully there team aint as sorry this year as they have been known to be in the past. oneida winning this game 35-14 sounds like a FLUKE to me. It looks to me like were goin to give the ole indians a rude awakening this week, were putn em back in there place, the bottom that is.

Hampton fans have predicted blowouts of their opponents for the last three years now. So don't complain when the other side starts firing back. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man I hate to tell you, but Oneida has to travel to the dog pound this week, . 3 hour drives are hard on a team. get up and go to school, then drive half day. I think Hampton takes this one easy/ you look at last years games Hampton get the win at Oneida after a missed extra point and afield goal, but when they drive to Hampton It was a 14 point game.and I was told that Oneida had 6 or 7 not dressed out last week, a couple more go down during the game. , so I say 21 7 the dogs

Mulepuppy I hate to tell ya but , Oneida Only had some cramping on a hot night, and we should get one or two of These underclassmen back this week, the SR. class is will and ready to go Friday, it is going to be cool this week. The boys look good Friday night and with another week to iron out the kinks ,and doe anyone know what pujo needs to get his computer up and running I would not care a bit to help him out. I sorta miss the old fart.

My bad I thought it was at Oneida for some reason. I take back my previous prediction. Oneida DOES get revenge at the puppy pound. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Im just kidding, I really thought it was at Oneida. They aint gonna beat HAMPTON up there. Good luck to both.

First, this aint last year. You can get bigger, faster stronger if you work out in the off season. Where a team was and where it's going are two completely different things.

Second, You were TOLD. You never come and see! I was told Santa Claus was real. Found out that wasnt true. By the way, there is no easter bunny either. Just face it. Oneida is very good team this year.

Yep, that long drive makes it impossible to win. I bet Hampton wouldn't be able to drive over here and beat Oneida. Or Coalfield in a bigtime play off game. Yeah, that ole drive pretty much rules out a victory for the visting team.

It's all about discipline and focus, boys. The drive over will be the least of Oneida's concerns.

This game will get as ugly as Hampton's uniforms. Oneida will be too much for them. The Indians are Big, strong and fast. They are at least a touchdown better than the two Hampton teams they faced the last couple of years. You also have to consider they have the best defense in the state and Lambert calling the D. I can't wait to see how bad we put it on Hampton. They talked all that smack the last few years and now its Oneida's turn. Oh yeah can anybody answer me this up there in Hampton, how many state championships do you all have in football? Go Oneida (1992 State Champs)

My bad I thought it was at Oneida for some reason. I take back my previous prediction. Oneida DOES get revenge at the puppy pound. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Im just kidding, I really thought it was at Oneida. They aint gonna beat HAMPTON up there. Good luck to both.

Old Pirate says ole Splitback is doing some cage rattling. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OP would luv to see these two go at it. The game will be a good measuring stick for both programs. OP sees this a toss up, but OP thinks Oneida by 7.

Good Luck to both teams.