TROUSDALE COUNTY AT LIVINGSTON ACADEMY

#1jacket fan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilhamhound, you need to go to apply for a coaching position..There are too many of us already here that know more than the coaching staff now.. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> C'mon you have 7 or 8 posts and all are not too positive and you haven't even saw them play for how long?

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Why would I have anything positive to say?? They're 2 - 19 since '05. There is nothing positive about that. I at least see a couple games a year and I haven't seen to many positives. These kids are just a couple years away from being in the 'real world' where people aren't going to run the clock continueously in the second half for them. They need to step up.

Why would I have anything positive to say?? They're 2 - 19 since '05. There is nothing positive about that. I at least see a couple games a year and I haven't seen to many positives. These kids are just a couple years away from being in the 'real world' where people aren't going to run the clock continueously in the second half for them. They need to step up.

I catch your drift hound DOG and agree on a lot of stuff your saying. But being 2 and 19 doesn't make these kids losers by any means. On the football field maybe but not in life. And why does everything have to be so negative? Take a negative and make it into a POSITIVE. How many times have you been knocked down in the real world, several I'm sure.. just like me and every one else. But the main thing is you didn't quit nor have I. So if our kids can just learn that lesson alone it would be worth it to play the game.. They will catch on eventually. They will get tired of being put on their CANS. And after all football is just a game. And we as adults sometimes make more out of it than we should. Now does that mean that I like to go out and get embarrased every Friday night. %&*$#@! NO I don't, and if there's anything to our kids they won't either. Like I said and this is no EXCUSE at all. It's going to take time to get these kids in the right frame of mind to play football. It's not like back when you and I played. When that's pretty much all we had to do was play sports. Today there are so many things for kids to do I don't even know where to start. That has been one of the biggest adjustments I have had to make as a coach. Their minds are not on just playing football. And it's been a hard pill for me to swallow. Just like you can't believe that the coaches can't find no one to step up and lead. Well amigo believe it. So none of these coaches are giving up on anybody. We're just hoping that these young men will go out tonight and leave it on the field. Improve from last week, get better everytime out. And they will be WINNERS regardless of the score.

I catch your drift hound DOG and agree on a lot of stuff your saying. But being 2 and 19 doesn't make these kids losers by any means. On the football field maybe but not in life. And why does everything have to be so negative? Take a negative and make it into a POSITIVE. How many times have you been knocked down in the real world, several I'm sure.. just like me and every one else. But the main thing is you didn't quit nor have I. So if our kids can just learn that lesson alone it would be worth it to play the game.. They will catch on eventually. They will get tired of being put on their CANS. And after all football is just a game. And we as adults sometimes make more out of it than we should. Now does that mean that I like to go out and get embarrased every Friday night. %&*$#@! NO I don't, and if there's anything to our kids they won't either. Like I said and this is no EXCUSE at all. It's going to take time to get these kids in the right frame of mind to play football. It's not like back when you and I played. When that's pretty much all we had to do was play sports. Today there are so many things for kids to do I don't even know where to start. That has been one of the biggest adjustments I have had to make as a coach. Their minds are not on just playing football. And it's been a hard pill for me to swallow. Just like you can't believe that the coaches can't find no one to step up and lead. Well amigo believe it. So none of these coaches are giving up on anybody. We're just hoping that these young men will go out tonight and leave it on the field. Improve from last week, get better everytime out. And they will be WINNERS regardless of the score.

Nice post RC I hope these young men can take away a positive from their time playing football at LA. I would like to thank you and all coaches for their dedication to this program. So what I am trying to say is instead of pointing fingers and finding negatives get behind this group and support them. Good luck tonight HOG-EYE

hilhamhound, u must not watch LA play very much or u would know that after the 05 team, there where very few kids left from that team, so not only did they loose almost the entire team that year they also lost there head coach, so that 1-9 year was a very tough year for our kids especially the SR's that played a major roll in the state championship, but did they quite NO they kept there heads high and they worked there butts off every week just like the kids do now. So instead of sending all negative towards our kids and program get behind them and support them. Go LA keep your heads high and play from the Heart each game. We will be there every week to support you!