Blackman vs Lincoln County

MOJO11

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If LC can get the running game going they will have a chance to win this one. Sounds like Blackman's D might be good so it may be a low scoreing game. LC on top 7-3.

Always have to go with the falcons no matter who they are playing. Coach T seems tho find a way to win ballgames.

I know very little about this years Lincoln County Team other than the Historical Tradition of that team but I do beleive its up to Blackman if they want to win this one or not. If Blackman play's the ball that I and the Majority know that they are capable of they will win. The only thing that will beat Blackman is Blackman.

COME ON BLACKMAN GET IT TOGETHER!!

what does blackmans offense have to do score. they couldnt get nothing started friday night against lavergne. it seems like every time they got some yards is when they were in the two tights set. do yall think they should run that more? what would yall do?

you ask what blackman needs to do?? well first thing is they need not be scared to let the Crocker kid throw the ball ,this will open up the whole field the once they do that they can run the ball with number 4 Bowers and keep the defense guessing on whats next ,the defense will show up and keep LC off the board ,but if Blackman comes in with the same game plan this week its going to be a low scoring game which plays into Lincoln Counties hands

Hate it, but prediction is LC 9 -Blackman 6.

Why expect to see anything different from Blackman? The biggest hurdle that I see between the Blaze and the year they SHOULD have stands on the sideline the entire game. They are not bad people, just very predictable. It all starts with dicipline, or the lack thereof. While some fumbles are caused by great hits or the such, most often the underlying reason is lack of dicipline. I have yet to see it from a Blackman squad after they cross Blaze drive. You can almost count on 7-9 plays before the ball hits the ground or a penalty stops a drive.

That said, maybe the 4th quarter was a preview of things to come, or the D will keep the field short for the O. I would love to be wrong on my prediction. *crosses fingers*

Can't stand it. Still believe that dicipline could be better, but after reflection, Blackman 21 LC 7. Run game will allow Blackman to throw downfield. From article in paper, sounds like Blackman is finally getting rid of one of my pet peeves. They may try sending the play in with a player rather than signaling in from the sideline. This should eliminate all those costly DOG penalties that have been prevalent over the past few years.

what does blackmans offense have to do score. they couldnt get nothing started friday night against lavergne. it seems like every time they got some yards is when they were in the two tights set. do yall think they should run that more? what would yall do?

1) put Bowers at RB.......this puts strength and speed for outside and inside running

2) Put Crocker at QB......throws great and the defense can't load the box for respect of the pass

3) put Smith at WR......hit him with quick pops and allow him to manuver in open field...and try deep as well (speed)

4) pass more than 8 tmes and minimize having to throw on third and long....

5) try passing on first downs

6) use the timeouts wisely

7) have an understanding for whats going on and adjust

8) don't be so stubborn and try the same run play 19 times when it's not working

9) Be balanced with run/pass

10) Take what the Defense gives you

11) Place Tyrek at WR and throw to him often

12) Roll out with your 1,600 yrd per season QB and let him do what he does best

13) play to your players strengths instead of making them do what they can't.

14) Get the signals in quicker and allow the Offense to make check-offs and audibles

15) allow a rythem or flow to evolve by not changing key players in and out

16) Everything