Sequoyah @ GP

bigclittleh

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would those two teams have gotten deep in the playoffs without doing what they did best? I am not bashing anyone here or at home. I simply stated my opinion based on being at the game and the stats. I also said coaches are human and that hind site is always 20/20. Some people need to try and call plays when the bullets are flying and see how easy they think it is then. You can call a good play but the defense makes a better call, or kid dosent excute it properly so on so forth. I think that game was winnable by being more dedicated to the run. Again the stats make that a legitamate argument. We average over 5 yards per rush, rush it 18 times GP avergaes less than 4 yards per rush rushes it 42 times and wins the game. I don't mind throwing the ball at all, you have to, but I feel you play to your teams strength, yeah you want to get better at things(say passing) but your first objective should be to win the game. Jake has NEVER expressed any dislike with Coach. You shouldn't have to get on here and defend a kid EVER! You see that is just the kind of crap of talking out of both sides of your mouth that creates bickering. You imply kids taking the sides of there parents side, some kids don't like Coach because of there parents, well I will bet you that the parents that post on here don't appreciate you throwing them in that bunch. I know about all of them and none of them would do that. Are you with them at there home???? You heard some kids did not like Coach and boom it is becuase of parent bashing???? I have not heard one kid say they did not like Coach Satterfield not one.Those kind of bull crap accusations is what starts the bickering . You say "lets talk about football" and then follow that up with those comments??????? Maybe you posted with out thinking or trying to imply anyone I don't know hopefully it had no malicous tied to it and was just a brain fart, we all have them.

What are you talking about? I never called out a kid. How could you misinterprete anything that I said? I think that you are way out of line accusing me of this. I never said Jake said anything. I was wrong for posting a rumor and not confirming the source. You know as well as I or anyone else that reads this stuff that parents (well ok not ALL parents, but certainly some people) get on here just to complain and stir up trouble, because they like or dislike someone. I have been a member of coacht for a long time (longer than most people on this thread) and by the the number of my posts I only come on here to read and get info. But NEVER, EVER have I tried to stir up trouble or talk about a kid. Look at my post history and you will see that. I certainly have never called anyone stupid or accused them of having a brain fart (the latter you referred to me). That just simply insults my itelligence and I don't appreciate that. You sir, should not think that everyone is out to get you, and lump me in THAT GROUP. I don't even know you. If I unintentionally, hurt you or your son or any player I apologize. That is certainly not what I am about. But with that said, I certainly expect an apology from you.

I will say that your son is an exceptional, running back and linebacker (best on the team in my opinion) and trust me I am not just saying that. I hope he gets (as well as the other players) his/their opportunity to play for a winning team this year.

Now, I am guilty of wasting this post on something besides football. With that said I am done. Good Luck.

Jason Miller

Vonore c/o 94

What are you talking about? I never called out a kid. How could you misinterprete anything that I said? I think that you are way out of line accusing me of this. I never said Jake said anything. I was wrong for posting a rumor and not confirming the source. You know as well as I or anyone else that reads this stuff that parents (well ok not ALL parents, but certainly some people) get on here just to complain and stir up trouble, because they like or dislike someone. I have been a member of coacht for a long time (longer than most people on this thread) and by the the number of my posts I only come on here to read and get info. But NEVER, EVER have I tried to stir up trouble or talk about a kid. Look at my post history and you will see that. I certainly have never called anyone stupid or accused them of having a brain fart (the latter you referred to me). That just simply insults my itelligence and I don't appreciate that. You sir, should not think that everyone is out to get you, and lump me in THAT GROUP. I don't even know you. If I unintentionally, hurt you or your son or any player I apologize. That is certainly not what I am about. But with that said, I certainly expect an apology from you.

I will say that your son is an exceptional, running back and linebacker (best on the team in my opinion) and trust me I am not just saying that. I hope he gets (as well as the other players) his/their opportunity to play for a winning team this year.

Now, I am guilty of wasting this post on something besides football. With that said I am done. Good Luck.

Jason Miller

Vonore c/o 94

What I should have done was ask you to clarify your statement, I think I said "we"(including me) all have brain farts, I believe your post was right after a post of mine and you maid reference to parent coach bashing with players not liking Coach, and refereed to parents(being that it was right after or in conjunction with a post by our village idiot) and that "seemed" directed to wards me( we all know what assume really stands for). I think I used the term stupid in a earlier posted related to the way I phrased some things. Regardless if you didn't mean it that way I certainly apologize. Yes there are some that definitely just want to stir things up and use an open forum to bash people. I have read your post before and felt like they were fair and very objective. I can agree to disagree with anyone as long as they are not using false and inaccurate facts to slander or mislead people( I am not talking about you here). There can be the very same facts to a situation and people have different view points. I guess thats why they make chocolate and vanilla. I too hope all the kids get to have a positive winning experience. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i

I'm a sweetwater fan but i wish sequoyah luck this year dr dave i agree with your points as in they should of ran the ball more against gp because of the field conditions but i also believe that the new system is a good one and is the reason they had a chance against sweetwater which was obviously the more athletic team but yall's passing game neutralized that i also believe sequoyah will win more games this year than people think and the only thing i can say about the play callin is coach s may need to run the ball a lil more to open up the passin game if he's going to throw it that many times a game good luck to the chiefs

Dear Slobber Knocker,

Upon doing some research and speaking with some of the players on Sequoyah I have finally found an answer that you have been just dying to find out. Was the rushing TD against GP scored off the draw? Because if I tell you the answer you want to hear, then you can rub it in all our faces how it was Satterfield's offense worked; however, with the answer I have for you you will be disapointed. Jacob White just happen to score on the outside veer. Well I'd be durn what are the odds oh that? And still through all of this talk you still lack the hard evidence which I requested from you. I still see nothing. As soon as you can prove you are right with some kind of numbers, I will still continue to critize you. If we continue to use this passing on all four downs against Central, look for at least 3-5 int. Not that our QB is terrible its that Central's secondary is to good.