Sequoyah @ GP

bigclittleh

Dr. Dave,

You are chewing him out for lumping people into a category? Check your previous post. I think it was along the lines of "it must be in the water at Vonore", what kind of a comment is that? If you and slobber want to bash each other, by all means go ahead, but I have some very close friends in Vonore and I personally take exception with you lumping them into your insinuation that slobber is an idiot, so everyone else in Vonore must be too.

There are a lot of great people in Vonore I love it here. That comment was to a handfull, by no means would I ever mean to associate the majority of the people in Vonore with him. Sorry for the confusion, I can see how it could be taken that way but I never meant it that way.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were there you would know the answer, or maybe you don't understand the difference between the power I (another offensive scheme that the boys have only worked on since the dead period) and the veer. I said in the thread that if we had went with the veer on GP 25 we would have scored. Totally different from what you are trying to say. In this earlier series we went with the power I and yes we did'nt move the ball on two tries, then we ran what looked to be a naked bootleg on 3rd down and the defensive end made a great play for GP. I'm not questioning the play calling here. we tried it, it didn't work, and we didn't try it again. If you had been there you would have seen that the only positive offense was the veer. Come on man you said that the play calling was the only thing that kept us in this game, you couldn't be saying that lengthening the time on this game worked in SQs favor (which is what happens when you throw the ball 2/3rds of the time just in case you didn't know that) I've alway found that in playing a SUPIERIOR TEAM (just quoating you) that it works more in the less SUPIERIOR TEAMS favor to play a time controlled offense. I don't think that your comments or feeling have anything to do with what you really think of SQ football, but that you have some sort of a personal vendetta towards Dave and Jeff. I really wish someone that wanted to talk sensible about SQ football would please respond.

Dont worry he will not respond to the facts in your post, simply he will go of on some tangent . The only way this will stop if COACHT will put a stop to his post. We even tried ignoring him and he still dosent get it.

Hey, not trying to be difficult here, but one less GP throw and its 27-0 and a much, much different game. Where's Sweetwater below:(....you guys will be OK but sound like a lot of infighting.

http://unauthorized website/content.asp?CID=840139

Shouldv'e , Couldv'e, Wouldv'e ...IF John Ray Roberts doesn't slip and fall at the 9 yard line after the punt block and retuen the fianl score is 21-20 (SQ) We could play this game all night but the result remains the same.

Dont worry he will not respond to the facts in your post, simply he will go of on some tangent . The only way this will stop if COACHT will put a stop to his post. We even tried ignoring him and he still dosent get it.

Dave, sorry. It seems like everything that I post gets hung on you or Roberts. I guess we have alot of the same view points. Any response I have gotten from SK has totally ignored the facts. That leads me to wonder if he really knows anything about football. I feel like the only reason he post is to tear down certain connections to this school and team and I don't want to be a part of that. (Breading Discontentment). I do however enjoy talking about and going to the games and seeing our boys play the great game of football. I look forward to the next Game..(Central) talk to you in a thread about that later! Have a good week.

Shouldv'e , Couldv'e, Wouldv'e ...IF John Ray Roberts doesn't slip and fall at the 9 yard line after the punt block and retuen the fianl score is 21-20 (SQ) We could play this game all night but the result remains the same.

Last year, this year, won't play next year, it wasn't pretty, we could have played much much better, but a W.

Dave, sorry. It seems like everything that I post gets hung on you or Roberts. I guess we have alot of the same view points. Any response I have gotten from SK has totally ignored the facts. That leads me to wonder if he really knows anything about football. I feel like the only reason he post is to tear down certain connections to this school and team and I don't want to be a part of that. (Breading Discontentment). I do however enjoy talking about and going to the games and seeing our boys play the great game of football. I look forward to the next Game..(Central) talk to you in a thread about that later! Have a good week.

What do you mean totally ignored the facts still looking for some. Wonder if I really know anything about football boy is that a big joke. You know I really like getting on here and talking football discussing the team and voicing my valued opinion. I will not let you guys get on here and try to run down THE NEW AND IMPROVED STAFF. It seems the only one with any sense is Vonore12. If Coacht does not like what I say they are free to shut me down at anytime. You guys complained once and they previewed all my post for several months but now they have cut me loose.

So Vonore12 what do you think about this years offense compared to what you saw last year?

You know I don't care if you ignore me or not it just touches my heart that you still read. Throw me some facts and I will respond don't throw me things that you assume, such as we would have scored running the veer, you don't know that.

CAN I GET AN OPINION OF SOMEONE WHO HAS HELPED COACH A HIGH SCHOOL TEAM TO MORE THAN 5 VICTORIES, PLEASE IS THERE ONE OUT THERE NO NOT ON THIS POST.

You know I don't care if you ignore me or not it just touches my heart that you still read. Throw me some facts and I will respond don't throw me things that you assume, such as we would have scored running the veer, you don't know that.

CAN I GET AN OPINION OF SOMEONE WHO HAS HELPED COACH A HIGH SCHOOL TEAM TO MORE THAN 5 VICTORIES, PLEASE IS THERE ONE OUT THERE NO NOT ON THIS POST.

I never said we would have scored running the veer, felt like we had a better chance to win running the ball more, the stats I have mentioned before substantiate that "Fact". How many high school games have you helped coach??? Well maybe I should say how many little league games have you been thrown out of???? I believe there were at least 2. Then you move on to the roof of a truck in the parking lot screaming your lungs out.