Hickman county vs. Marshall county

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive that Marshall will come out on top this friday at Preston Hopkins. Marshall Co. lost a star player, but i don't beleive that will have any effect on friday. Coach Don Thomas pushes his tigers to work hard and don't lose so i think thats what they are aiming for to take down the bull dogs. Marshall County would like for everyone to attend the game friday to support the tigers.

I beleive that Marshall will come out on top this friday at Preston Hopkins. Marshall Co. lost a star player, but i don't beleive that will have any effect on friday. Coach Don Thomas pushes his tigers to work hard and don't lose so i think thats what they are aiming for to take down the bull dogs. Marshall County would like for everyone to attend the game friday to support the tigers.

I hope you are right but I think HC wins a close one.

I hope you are right but I think HC wins a close one.

Marshall Co. rolls. 1st in a long line of L's for Hickman Co. A lot of returning tallent, but can't live up to the hype. especially when they see my boys from KS. Make sure you pay attention to the waverly score friday. it will be a preview of things to come in the region. Go Marshall Co; GO TRIBE!!!!!!!

i saw Hickman county play Jackson Northside who i thought should have wiped the field with HC but HC came out beat a huge, Athletic Northside Team...

HC by 21...

if any kidnapping of Braden and/or Morris then... HC by 42.

It's your opinion but I'd be amazed if a Don Thomas coached defense allowed 42 to anyone.............especially Hickman Co. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's your opinion but I'd be amazed if a Don Thomas coached defense allowed 42 to anyone.............especially Hickman Co. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think these two will have to play twice to total 42 points.Defense.Defense.Defense.

Kick returns could win this one.If this happens MC will pull out the win,otherwise HC wins a close one.