Riverdale

Siegel

Blackman

Oakland

Cookeville

Warren Co.

Lebanon

White Co.

1 and 2 could flip based on a whole variety of factors. It is my opinion that Riverdale's schedule favors them winding up in first. If the Lady Stars can stay injury free while playing a tougher non-district schedule combined with the rivalry, they might pull it off.

Boynton will make a difference at Oakland. I don't know that they will beat people that they shouldn't this year, but they may sneak up on some with a tie that will gum up the standings. I would guess that he has the Blackman date circled on the calender.

Let the games begin!

I just updated Eurosport for Riverdale. 4 home games were missing from the schedule.

Coffee County 09/02, Oakland 09/16, Baylor 09/19 and Shelbyville 10/09.

Euro is great when it's updated, but many schools don't have anybody registered to do it. The red flag for me was that not everybody played everybody in a district. My understanding is that can't happen, unless you have a new school, or a school with a new soccer program, and they made the decision to play after some early cut-off date. We had this is A/AA district 6 this year. We had 2 new schools - Signal Mountain and Sequatchie. SM announced their decision early enough so that all other teams in the district are required to play them, but Sequatchie didn't. Some will play them, some won't. It is my understanding that they agreed that they would be the bottom seed at the district tournament this year.

Euro is great when it's updated, but many schools don't have anybody registered to do it. The red flag for me was that not everybody played everybody in a district. My understanding is that can't happen, unless you have a new school, or a school with a new soccer program, and they made the decision to play after some early cut-off date. We had this is A/AA district 6 this year. We had 2 new schools - Signal Mountain and Sequatchie. SM announced their decision early enough so that all other teams in the district are required to play them, but Sequatchie didn't. Some will play them, some won't. It is my understanding that they agreed that they would be the bottom seed at the district tournament this year.

It only takes a couple of minutes to register for the school you follow.

I would encourage someone from every school to register and help

keep that school up to date. Believe me, if I can do it, anyone can......

It only takes a couple of minutes to register for the school you follow.

I would encourage someone from every school to register and help

keep that school up to date. Believe me, if I can do it, anyone can......

Easy for you to say....I registered two months ago, but haven't heard back.

Oh well /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Easy for you to say....I registered two months ago, but haven't heard back.

Oh well /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I finally heard back from Eurosport after sending an e-mail saying "you profess to want people to help keep the website updated with scores and schedules and yet we cannot get a response to our 'application' what gives?" They sent an e-mail back saying what's the question/problem... here is your e-mail address and your password. Sure enough, it worked! Go figure!