Independence @ Kenwood

sleeper3773

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who takes this one?

Any thoughts?

Oh, I think it all depends on how many picks get thrown by, to qoute another posting, "one of the best quaterbacks in the state". lol! All I can say is that if Smith had thrown 4 in a game he would have been hung in effigy on Indys goalposts. Hekman, however, seems to get a 'good effort' for his results. SOS.

Oh, I think it all depends on how many picks get thrown by, to qoute another posting, "one of the best quaterbacks in the state". lol! All I can say is that if Smith had thrown 4 in a game he would have been hung in effigy on Indys goalposts. Hekman, however, seems to get a 'good effort' for his results. SOS.

I agree with your statement. I would have thought with the particular game plan Independence had Friday night against BA Smith would have been the better option. But I guess 19 for 44 with 4 interceptions isn't bad? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don't know a whole lot about Kenwood. So it's hard to make a prediction for this week. It would be nice if some Kenwood folks could get on here and shed some light for us. Prediction will come later....

I agree with your statement. I would have thought with the particular game plan Independence had Friday night against BA Smith would have been the better option. But I guess 19 for 44 with 4 interceptions isn't bad? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don't know a whole lot about Kenwood. So it's hard to make a prediction for this week. It would be nice if some Kenwood folks could get on here and shed some light for us. Prediction will come later....

my gosh dont you think if Smith was the better QB he would be in their playing- LETS STICK TO THE TOPIC Kenwood besides them making good speakers what do we know about them

WOW!! You and Sleeper ......2 peas in a pod!! WAKE UP!!! Do you really think that the Independence Coaching Staff would not play the player that gives them the best chance to win??????????? When you finally figure that out, you might be able to actually write something intelligent on this forum......Until then, please stop bashng the Heckman Kid.....He's a pretty darn good QB, that is pretty multi-dimensional......Are you even an Independence Supporter???? If you are then try SUPPORTING THEM!!!!!!!

WOW!! You and Sleeper ......2 peas in a pod!! WAKE UP!!! Do you really think that the Independence Coaching Staff would not play the player that gives them the best chance to win??????????? When you finally figure that out, you might be able to actually write something intelligent on this forum......Until then, please stop bashng the Heckman Kid.....He's a pretty darn good QB, that is pretty multi-dimensional......Are you even an Independence Supporter???? If you are then try SUPPORTING THEM!!!!!!!

Funny thing is, is it's not just me and hsfbfan1. There are plenty of people that think the same way they just opt to stay off of the online soliciting that goes both ways. And it was never my intention to "bash the Heckman Kid" nor is it now. The evidence is out there for both sides of the argument.

And I have never claimed to be a supporter of Independence.

Funny thing is, is it's not just me and hsfbfan1. There are plenty of people that think the same way they just opt to stay off of the online soliciting that goes both ways. And it was never my intention to "bash the Heckman Kid" nor is it now. The evidence is out there for both sides of the argument.

And I have never claimed to be a supporter of Independence.

can we please get back to the game in hand somepne please tell me about kenwood and what should indy expect from them

Why does every IHS thread turn into a discussion on why you and sleeper think Nick should be the starting QB? I think I know, but I will keep it to myself. There are a bunch of other players on that team that deserve to be talked about. It is a team sport, not just a QB sport.

I thought I read Kenwood got shut out last Friday by a school in the Ft. Campbell area. Something like

34-0.

Saw the same thing. It might have been 28-0. But it's hard to judge due to the fact that Ft. Campbell is a school located on a military base. I believe Kenwood had a 2 way starter last year that signed with Austin Peay just to generate conversation.