Independence @ Kenwood

sleeper3773

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You boys need to play nicer! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Smith is a good QB, just think Heckman is a little better at keeping his cool. Watch out for the freshman (I think) Beathard...hear good things about him.

IHS is in "rebuilding mode", they lost too much talent last year with Pettigrew, Baugh, Consiglio, etc. moving on to College. This year's team will not fair as well. Lots of young talent coming up thru the ranks...next few years should be very exciting for the Eagles.

I would bet my top dollar he was talking about Scott Smith not Nick Smith.

And yes Indy did loose a lot of talent in their skill positions, but there o-line and receivers as a whole are better. The secondary is the same minus Baugh. And the QB is the same, so I don't think there's that much drop off except with the few you named and in addition with Stout on the o-line and Veras the Kicker.

I would bet my top dollar he was talking about Scott Smith not Nick Smith.

And yes Indy did loose a lot of talent in their skill positions, but there o-line and receivers as a whole are better. The secondary is the same minus Baugh. And the QB is the same, so I don't think there's that much drop off except with the few you named and in addition with Stout on the o-line and Veras the Kicker.

slleper i agree with most of your comments but when you lose Ryan Consiglio (leading tackler in region),Scott Pet , Issac Baugh (shut down corner) that is alot to miss --- although "retooling" and not alot of expectations they should contend for a playoff spot

slleper i agree with most of your comments but when you lose Ryan Consiglio (leading tackler in region),Scott Pet , Issac Baugh (shut down corner) that is alot to miss --- although "retooling" and not alot of expectations they should contend for a playoff spot

I agree with you on the above mentioned names. But I till believe what I previously stated about their o-line and receivers as a whole. Bur regardless it should be very interesting this Friday to see how they respond.