Cleveland @ Bradley Central

Caban

Who knows?

Bradley is at home, but there hasn't been a close game since Cleveland's 10-7 win in 2002.

There is a reasonable chance of heavy rain, does that factor in?

Can Dustin Lindsey get room to run against Cleveland's defense... for that matter can Bradley Central even slow down Cleveland?

The Bears have blasted Hixson and Brainer, tied Tyner, and lost close ones to Red Bank and Rhea County in scrimmages.

Cleveland has beaten Howard, tied Baylor, and lost to William Blount and Polk County in scrimmages.

Do scrimmages even mean anything? Fairly sure Cleveland ended up resting their starters a lot.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows?

Bradley is at home, but there hasn't been a close game since Cleveland's 10-7 win in 2002.

There is a reasonable chance of heavy rain, does that factor in?

Can Dustin Lindsey get room to run against Cleveland's defense... for that matter can Bradley Central even slow down Cleveland?

The Bears have blasted Hixson and Brainer, tied Tyner, and lost close ones to Red Bank and Rhea County in scrimmages.

Cleveland has beaten Howard, tied Baylor, and lost to William Blount and Polk County in scrimmages.

Do scrimmages even mean anything? Fairly sure Cleveland ended up resting their starters a lot.

Actually his name is Deonte Linsey and is being recruited by several schools including UTK

it was 1 to 1 with red bank. (Red bank did score another on a goal line situation set up by the coaches and I also read that some of the RED BAnk kids that played in that scrimmage were inelligible becuase of transfering)

Rhea vs. BC was 2 to 2 in varsity action. The Rhea JV did score a third.

And actually, the Bradley/ CLE games have stayed close the first half with a lot of Bradley kids going both ways and fell behind in the second half but that may not be the case this year.

With that said, Cleveland should be the favorite but the Bears are definately improved. Crosstown rivalry should be a good game and anything can happen

Rhea vs. BC was 2 to 2 in varsity action. The Rhea JV did score a third.

No that is not right, all 3 scores were by Rhea's 1's (Stone, Moffet, Dennis) in that scrimmage. The 2nd stringers didn't score.

Now as for this game it will depend on if Cleveland can stop Deonte Linsey, and if Bradley can stop Cleveland's powerful offense. Bradley is better than they have been the last couple of years. However Cleveland maybe just to much for Bradley. The first half I see being close but I think Bradley falls behind to Cleveland in the later in the second half.

No that is not right, all 3 scores were by Rhea's 1's (Stone, Moffet, Dennis) in that scrimmage. The 2nd stringers didn't score.

Now as for this game it will depend on if Cleveland can stop Deonte Linsey, and if Bradley can stop Cleveland's powerful offense. Bradley is better than they have been the last couple of years. However Cleveland maybe just to much for Bradley. The first half I see being close but I think Bradley falls behind to Cleveland in the later in the second half.

Who is Dennis and when did he become a starter for Rhea Co?

Bradley is fielding their most talented team this decade, cleveland may just be doing the same. i think cleveland has to much overall speed on offense for the bears To contain. bradley has a playmaker at runningback, but cleveland has playmakers at QB, WRs, and RB. lindsey may break a couple but that will be all the offense for the bears. 35-14 Raiders