MBA vs. Cincinnati Moeller

TheBigRedDog

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts on this one? Over on the Ohio board, the Moeller folks seem pretty confident. Hopefully, the Big Red can go up there and get the win.

Roll Red!

I hear alot about this school from my in-laws and they don't lose very many!!

We can hope for a Tennesse team.

Their program exceeds most small college facilities and staff. They really don't like to lose.

Thoughts on this one? Over on the Ohio board, the Moeller folks seem pretty confident. Hopefully, the Big Red can go up there and get the win.

Roll Red!

Moeller has a lot of players returning from a good team last year. They play many great teams in Ohio and thew out the country. One thing they do not lack is confidence. They are not the US powerhouse they used to be. But you can't tell them that. In fact they are playing 3rd fiddle in their own city to Colrain and ST. X which are in the Herbie classic as well and player each other last week. (Colrain won) Moeller play a back yard brawl last week and won. They look pretty good in the 2nd half. They can't play 1 half of football and win this week, that's for sure.

Should be a great match up. I'm thinking it will be closer then they think but Moeller wins it late.

Good luck. And have fun up there. I have nothing but respect for your program and hope you have a good showing. It's good for MBA to play in a game like this. Last years great MBA team would have been nice to see in this formate. They would have made some noise. All thou maybe this years team will. Hope it a great game. It should be.

Guest workinprogress

I hear alot about this school from my in-laws and they don't lose very many!!

We can hope for a Tennesse team.

Their program exceeds most small college facilities and staff. They really don't like to lose.

I was up in Ohio this summer at a football camp in the very tiny town of Anna, Ohio. I went around to some of the slightly larger towns and each one had great football facilitites. From Sydney, to Russia, and Anna. Great support to get the kind of facilities they have at each school. Very impressive.

Good luck to MBA.

Is this game being played at Moeller? Should be a good game! Ohio is a football powerhouse, but Tennessee is too! Show 'em who is boss!

No it's a Paul Brown where the (sorry) Bengal's play. I wish it was at one of the great Ohio HS stadiums but money. talks you know?

I was on the Ohio board as well (JJhuddle) and yes the Moeller folks are very confident. But if you go to some of the open threads, with other folks from other areas in Ohio. It is pretty even as to who they fell will win the game. Out side of Moeller fan. Ohio is posting many nice things of MBA and their program. Of course there are exceptions but for the most part, there is high praise on there of MBA.

Good luck to MBA.

Is this game being played at Moeller? Should be a good game! Ohio is a football powerhouse, but Tennessee is too! Show 'em who is boss!

This game is being played at Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cinc Bengals. I'm afraid depth will prove to be the difference. Moeller will dress about 90 kids all of which are seniors and juniors. I do think 3 or 4 sophomores dress who are good players. They all play and practice one way- all offense or all defense. They are deep and play a lot of people.

MBA on the other hand is extremely thin and as many as 6 players will see time both ways. They wont play every down both ways but it may take its toll over a tough physical game. I hope I'm wrong and MBA crushes Moeller.Thoughts??