Polk Co. @ East Ridge

polk_wildcat

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wildcats will travel to East Ridge next Friday night to play the Pioneers. Should be a great game; I know I'm making the trip to chatt town. Go Wildcats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Should be a good one. East Ridge is very improved from what I've gathered. Polk will have to play alot better than they did against Bledsoe to have a chance with this one. They will have had two weeks to work on some of the mistakes and to heal up. Should have our starting tailbacks back for this one.

I agree, this should be a good game. East Ridge is much improved and look a lot quicker than last year. I am excited about watching this one.

I agree with pridepounder. it SHOULD be a good game. i talked to a few folks that say east ridge is a lot better than they were last year. and those people have seen both teams play (polk & ER) and are looking forward to it. i hope polk can stop the "Big" WR they have and cut down on all the dumb stuff they did against bledsoe. that was week zero i know but if polk plays like that against any opponent left on the schedule it most likely will get ugly.....

i will be at this game since i will already be in chatt. good luck polk i hope i get to see a good show.

This should be a great game. I know Polk has some young starters, but they also have some great senior leadership. The combination together is so great to watch. I know East Ridge is improved from last year, so it should be a good Friday night game. I think Polk will pull this one out at the end. Good Luck to all the players on the field.