Alcoa at White House

timbdp

I'm not a Tornadoe fan nor Blue Devil fan, but I am going to say this. On a dry night the Tornadoes win by as much as they want. Tonight, they will be very surprised how close this game turns out in my opinion. The field is going to be wet. That always helps the slower team. It will frustrate the Tornadoes. I'm saying this will be a close game with White House going away from this thing very proud of themselves win or lose.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Rigger......You Alcoa people are too sensitive. I did not post on my knowledge of Alcoa.... My post dealt with the assumption that coaching in Sumner is down.... Not the case. There are great coaches here as there are in east tennessee.

Yes, we are at home. Sorry to hear you believe your team will suffer "home cooking"...LOL...... It won't be too bad, usually we only instruct the refs to call back a few plays.

My son played during the years WH PLAYED 4A ball, but I still follow the team.

I'm an old Madison Ram. I just like to watch good teams and happened to follow Alcoa while living in Knoxville. They use to be the little guy who was the underdog. I still like the folks in that neck of the woods and they way they play football.

The year that they beat Maryville I was there and became a fan of their little program. BTW-Maryville won the STate in 4A that year also.