Fairview Vs. Hickman County

BadKitty63

if hickman only has sowell im taking fairview. i think 11 fairview players may be able to stop and tackle one hickman player. Now, if hickman finds 10 other people to play with him then it might be a different story. Either way, i think fairview figures out how to play a full game and beats hickman 35-28

11 fairview players will not be enough to stop Sowell, it wont happen, Hickman wins big, if the defense gets it together, Hickman wins real big.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hickman wins big 42 to 14. Fairview cant keep up with Hickmans speed. You might be able to stop one but you cant stop all three(Sowell,Key and Grimes).

Amen Brother............. Fairview looked good finishing up the year, and beat a good Mt. pleasant team, but they will be outmatched in all areas when this game takes place friday. Fairview will give a good game at first but as the games goes on later, Hickman will eventually blow them out of the water.

Hickman County had a disheartening loss last week, but they are far from disheartened. The Defense was definitely lacking in last weeks game, but the team has made strides in correcting their mistakes. My itty bitty (6'3, 310lb /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ) brother is on the O Line, and I've watched every practice this week. They're more than ready. Hickman will take Fairview, and by a good margin.