2-0 Cosby @ 1-1 Cloudland

old24eagle

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Friday. Good to have you back old man! The old Eagles will be ready as well cant wait to see the new sod in person.

Good to be back Bigblue36, everyone I've talked to said it was Thrusday ,but I,d say you are right, I hope it is Thrus so I can see 2 games this week. Best 5 dollar intetainment out there. I'm sure The Cosby Coaches will have the Eagles prepared and ready to go. Its just going to be difficult to stop Cloudland in that spread, just too many quality weapons. I also think that mistakes could be the difference. Cloudland should have used up all of theirs last week.

Scooby youve got more confidence in the Blue D than I do and I see them everyday! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I dont see a blowout for either team, the team that can take advantage of the others mistakes will win! Wait and see this will come down to the team that minimizes their mistakes! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Scooby youve got more confidence in the Blue D than I do and I see them everyday! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I dont see a blowout for either team, the team that can take advantage of the others mistakes will win! Wait and see this will come down to the team that minimizes their mistakes! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

YOAK email me at ( jwicker@lamar.k12.ga.us )

Couldn't have said it better. Yoak, you're welcome to one of my Dr. Enufs before the game. I don't know how busy you'll be, but come on over to the grills behind the fieldhouse and ask for the King. I'll be wearing my Vietnam hat /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />