johnson county @ Elizabethton

hightower66

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> I said I woundn't get back on here until after the game but I just have to say that I am not a part of this trash talking maybe when I was in high school but that was two many years ago, my son gets on that field every Friday night and I pray that nothing happens to him or any other player who steps on the field. I might talk a little trash if it's to someone I know, but that all in fun. To you true fans out there sorry for the way some of these people are acting. Of course I want the Horns to win but good luck to both teams and I hope no one is injuried. As for the Wittens don't know them but it is nice to turn on the TV on Sundays and see someone from the MLC playing in the NFL. Any kid that makes it further than high school football good for them and I hope they go as far as they can no matter were they played. I'll be back when someone wants to talk some REAL FOOTBALL!

i agree with you 100%. i talk smack but all in fun as a former coach i pray that no one ever gets hurt or injured while playing a game that so many people are passoniate about. I think you'll see a good game belive it comes down to who has the critical turnovers.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest longhorns51

gah all this trash talking is crazy guys.. some of you people need to grow up. who care who tied who in a scrimmage. everybody has there own thoughts about the school they pull for thats fine but guys is there any reason to go as far as some of you have?

Will the Cyclones win? i hope so i am orange and black thru and thru but i am not going to put another school down in the process. is witten the right man for the job at ehs? i along with others will say yes he is, give him time and he will rebuild the program you can already see the improvement from his first year. Witten is a good young coach and will only get better as each year goes by. If the horns win friday night then they are the better team so let the game be played on the field not on here.

So good luck to the horns. you do have a good team up there in mtn city. hope you bring your a game to betsy and its a good clean game.

something i would like to know tho about atwood... did his daddy buy his way out of the dui? if he was in the city schools here he wouldnt have a job, so what does that say about your schools admin.? good luck to all friday night have a safe drive to etown and back home.

are you stupid or something anyone can get out of a dui if you have enough money. and as for if he was in your school system he would not be fired if you have forgotten that in the USA you have to be found guilty now if he was to be fired and then found not guilty then he would be able so sue the school system even you short bus people in elizabethton should know this. so what does this tell me about our school admin is that they are using their heads so they dont get sued and what this tells me about you is you have no common sense so dont even reply again.

All you Betsy fans that are talking like your team is a bunch of football gods get back on this board after you have played DB,TH,and South you will not win any of those three and you know it, not one of them will be close. You like comparing yourselves with those big schools, so until you have beat them lay down and get off these 2A & 3A schools backs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey toyota we are a 3A school thats been playing in 4A for years and i dont see JC playing DB or SH.Edmond manuel is a friend of mine from JC and he was scouting us last week and he told me that your defense stinks and that JC would have a hard time stoping our backs.

Hey toyota we are a 3A school thats been playing in 4A for years and i dont see JC playing DB or SH.Edmond manuel is a friend of mine from JC and he was scouting us last week and he told me that your defense stinks and that JC would have a hard time stoping our backs.

I had to throw another post out there myself since it is game day and most of the trash seems to be flizzling down. This is a big game for both schools and I hope every one of the players enjoy the feeling they should have in their gut today. This is what playing high school football is all about. I know I miss that feeling. I can say I have never heard of Edmond Manuel so I have no clue where his opinion comes from on the Defense. He may be right but I dont think so. We always try to have people go one way and after the first half of the first game typically see that we just dont have the numbers to do it and stick our QB in at LB, our running backs in at LB, etc. I seen those same changes made again this year and we looked a lot better in the second half. The injury risk goes through the roof and obviously they get tired but it gives us our best chance. Besty wont see the same defense that they got on film from a personal standpoint or at least I hope they wont. I believe JC wins in a tight one. I dont think JC has ever been predicted to beat Besty by the "experts" and this year is no different. I can see their point because numbers wise it really shouldnt happen but this has been a nice run. The last thing I wanted to add is that everyone talks about JC not playing SH and DB. Please keep in mind that when we play TN High and South it is about the same type of step up as when those teams play a DB. Difference is we have to do it in our conference as does every other team for the most part in the MLC when playing those two teams. I respect TN High, South, and Besty for keeping these games alive but just wanted to make a point. TN High almost pulled off the DB thing last year but it will probably be a while before they compete again. I always want TN High to win that game and love nothing more than seeing SH go down to a MLC team. As for SH, I wish we did have them on the schedule for the last couple of years. I know they will come out of it but man have they been struggling. Hope everyone enjoys what should be a classic.

are you stupid or something anyone can get out of a dui if you have enough money. and as for if he was in your school system he would not be fired if you have forgotten that in the USA you have to be found guilty now if he was to be fired and then found not guilty then he would be able so sue the school system even you short bus people in elizabethton should know this. so what does this tell me about our school admin is that they are using their heads so they dont get sued and what this tells me about you is you have no common sense so dont even reply again.

More periods and some commas would be nice. They make things MUCH easier to read. Whether you're trash talking like you usually do or not, I'm sure everyone would appreciate some punctuation! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Looks to be a real good game, I'll go with JC.

Turnovers will decide this game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm with you. Good luck to both teams, and like many other games tonight, I'll be anxious to hear the scores.

JC by a TD or less.