milan vs. camden week 3

lions1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oughta be a pretty good game. Probably a first time any of us have ever been to Camden to see a football game. I have always felt the residents of Camden were hospitable people. As for the game...I'm sure we'll see the ole wing-t again this week. We pretty much stuffed it week 1 but were caught over pursuing a couple of times on reverses and screen passes. I expect that both teams will be up for this one and this should be Milan's toughest test until the playoffs.

Get ready for the passing game too. Gaskin has a very nice arm and is 4/5 on the season with 3 of those 30+ yard tds. And do not forget Milan fans Camden was supposed to get killed by Goodpasture last year and if it weren't for 2 late fumbles Camden probably would have won. I know I know, fumbles are part of the game , but these really should not have occured. I think it will be a great game. Camden by 6!!!

It might be a bold statement, but I would have to agree with him. This team is one of the best I've seen in awhile. When it is all said and done, we might be comparing this team to the '99 team. Obviously, there is still a long way to go and alot to prove, but the potential is definitely there.

Don't get me wrong i thank they have a real good chance this year to take it back to the big house but we have played a team that will not make the playoffs and a team that will have to improve greatly to make it. I just thought that was jumping the gun a little bit cuz remember we went through a lot of injuries and made it over some big road blocks to get where we did last year. Grant it we did make it as far as we wanted but if we put trenton out in round 3 i thank the outcome of us vs GP would have been much different but hey thats just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong i thank they have a real good chance this year to take it back to the big house but we have played a team that will not make the playoffs and a team that will have to improve greatly to make it. I just thought that was jumping the gun a little bit cuz remember we went through a lot of injuries and made it over some big road blocks to get where we did last year. Grant it we did make it as far as we wanted but if we put trenton out in round 3 i thank the outcome of us vs GP would have been much different but hey thats just my opinion.

I am assuming that Huntingdon is the team that must improve greatly to make the playoffs. I believe that they are good enough right now to be at least the 2 seed in their region. GC has an outside shot at the playoffs in our region. Unlikely, I know, but they can compete.

I am assuming that Huntingdon is the team that must improve greatly to make the playoffs. I believe that they are good enough right now to be at least the 2 seed in their region. GC has an outside shot at the playoffs in our region. Unlikely, I know, but they can compete.

You got hope. And if you are right wouldnt that set up for another great playoff run for the bulldogs. lol

I'll be in Camden this week cheering on the Lions.. Think we may have been looking ahead a little bit against Decatur Co. Lets go boys, you better be ready to play this week.

Your right Rcombs. I didnt make last week, but I heard it wasn't our best performance. I beleive the Warden will have our Young Lions ready for this HUGE game. Can't wait for Friday the excitemnet is vastly approchin yall. GO LIONS!!

Get ready for the passing game too. Gaskin has a very nice arm and is 4/5 on the season with 3 of those 30+ yard tds. And do not forget Milan fans Camden was supposed to get killed by Goodpasture last year and if it weren't for 2 late fumbles Camden probably would have won. I know I know, fumbles are part of the game , but these really should not have occured. I think it will be a great game. Camden by 6!!!

Your nuts in the head man Camden by 6 not this year.

Husker says Milan 42-14!!!

Husker everyone who has read this know what your predicted score is. You have said 42-14 atleast a dozen times. I watched the film from the Milan H-town game and htown was just giving yall, let me rephrase that to giving Milan because no matter how much you think you are part of the team your not, free touchdowns. Huntingdons DTs just dove to the ground every play leaving wide open holes. I am not sayin Milan is not good becaus they are very good. Just do not count your chickens before the hatch buddy. #23 ran all over Milan and he is not even as fast as Andy Travis, who has a much better line. Milan also had like 4 turnovers in the first half. Camden will captiluze on these. Also to any camden fans reading this, we have got to be loud like we were back when Josh Boyd was a senior. Besides the student section and a couple of crazy women with cow bells everyone else sits on their hand, when they should be supporting the boys. GO LIONS

Husker everyone who has read this know what your predicted score is. You have said 42-14 atleast a dozen times. I watched the film from the Milan H-town game and htown was just giving yall, let me rephrase that to giving Milan because no matter how much you think you are part of the team your not, free touchdowns. Huntingdons DTs just dove to the ground every play leaving wide open holes. I am not sayin Milan is not good becaus they are very good. Just do not count your chickens before the hatch buddy. #23 ran all over Milan and he is not even as fast as Andy Travis, who has a much better line. Milan also had like 4 turnovers in the first half. Camden will captiluze on these. Also to any camden fans reading this, we have got to be loud like we were back when Josh Boyd was a senior. Besides the student section and a couple of crazy women with cow bells everyone else sits on their hand, when they should be supporting the boys. GO LIONS

That crazy woman with the cow bell was my mom!!!!! ahahahah that's so funny. Well, she was one of them. But, alas, The last of the Combs, Jensen football family has moved on and the Cow bell was retired. i am sure there will be plenty of other cow bells on hand for this one though.......wish i could be there!!!! Hope camden take milan off the high horse......not the one they think they are on but the one some of the loud mouth fans on here have them on!!!!!!! Good luck camden