DB vs Bearden.....

orangeblur

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thoughts.....thanks...I think Bearden beats them...should have been a matchup between Young and Sensabaugh

Carlos, you know I am a Bearden fan & a Devrin fan. I hate to say it, but it probally a long shot on this one. I hope, I am DEAD WRONG. A few things will need to happen and the Gods will have to smile on us all night.

First, Devrin will have to play the game of his life (so far). This to me will be a given. He is a clutch player and plays at his best under pressure and in big games. The will need a cornerback to step up, to give him a rest on defense.

Second, his O-Line will need to play just as good as him.

Third, the passing game will need get rolling to take pressure off the run.

Fourth, the D-Line will also have to take charge of the trenches.

Bearden is young, this is the first true test for these players. Tallent wise, these players can play with anyone. It is the maturity level that I am concerned about.

Bearden can win. I am sure they will make a game of it. We will get our money worth.

Will Sensabaugh be playing? I seen in another forum his elbow was injured.

Carlos, you know I am a Bearden fan & a Devrin fan. I hate to say it, but it probally a long shot on this one. I hope, I am DEAD WRONG. A few things will need to happen and the Gods will have to smile on us all night.

First, Devrin will have to play the game of his life (so far). This to me will be a given. He is a clutch player and plays at his best under pressure and in big games. The will need a cornerback to step up, to give him a rest on defense.

Second, his O-Line will need to play just as good as him.

Third, the passing game will need get rolling to take pressure off the run.

Fourth, the D-Line will also have to take charge of the trenches.

Bearden is young, this is the first true test for these players. Tallent wise, these players can play with anyone. It is the maturity level that I am concerned about.

Bearden can win. I am sure they will make a game of it. We will get our money worth.

SENSABAUGH WENT DOWN THE FIRST GAME AGAINST TENN HIGH AND WILL BE OUT THIS GAME AND PROBABLY NEXT WEEK VS OAK RIDGE WITH A HYPEREXTENDED ELBOW.HIS BACK UP,JUSTIN SYLVESTER CAME IN THAT GAME AND RUSHED FOR 164 YDS AND 4 TDS.BUT,LAST WEEK VS W.BLOUNT HE ROLLED HIS ANKLE AND WILL PROBABLY MISS THIS WEEKS GAME.WE HAVE 2 OTHER BACKS WHO CAN GET THE JOB DONE BUT WE WILL BE DOWN A LITTLE.ONE OF OUR STARTING LINEBACKERS IS OUT AND PROBABLY OUR STARTING NOSE GUARD.THIS GAME WILL SHOW WHAT DEPTH WE HAVE.WHO IS THE DEVRIN KID YOU ARE SPEAKING OF?

Will Sensabaugh be playing? I seen in another forum his elbow was injured.

DBFAN91

He is a very tallented soph. RB/DB. Is a bit on the small size, but can juck and burn with the best. Has moves like Reggie Bush and Barry Sanders. Speed like Carl Lewis and Justin Gatlin. He has 4.4 speed in pads and get to full speed in 1 and half steps.

He is a special player, to say the least. I started a big up roar in another forum by saying, "He is the best running back in the state". I will still stand by my quote. If, I was coaching High School football, this is the kid, I would want in my back field.

In the first 2 games, and his first 2 varsity games. He has 2 interceptions, 2 touchdowns, and around 400 all purpose yards.

DBFAN91

He is a very tallented soph. RB/DB. Is a bit on the small size, but can juck and burn with the best. Has moves like Reggie Bush and Barry Sanders. Speed like Carl Lewis and Justin Gatlin. He has 4.4 speed in pads and get to full speed in 1 and half steps.

He is a special player, to say the least. I started a big up roar in another forum by saying, "He is the best running back in the state". I will still stand by my quote. If, I was coaching High School football, this is the kid, I would want in my back field.

In the first 2 games, and his first 2 varsity games. He has 2 interceptions, 2 touchdowns, and around 400 all purpose yards.

I look forward to seeing your running back.I don't think we could have a better game than last years finish.

I talked to one of your players during track season and he said you got a bad deal in the last playoff game.I was pulling for you to bring back a championship.

We are pretty banged up right now and I don't know how that will play out friday night.Good luck to both teams and I hope everyone get's out of the game without any injuries.

DBFAN91

Coach Watson will probably take his lunch money.....someone else will have to beat the Indians. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dang,

Does he sell programs at halftime?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just kidding.... We got to watch DB on friday... It was rough on us... The injury bug is biting them a llittle now... I guess it will get around to all of the teams before its over... Someone mentioned earlier that your players at Bearden needed to mature... We are in the same shape at WB and found that DB was not the ones to do it with... Good Luck to both teams....

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Coach Watson will probably take his lunch money.....someone else will have to beat the Indians. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well, we have the skilled players to beat anybody. It will up to our line play though to allow them to do it.

I look forward to seeing your running back.I don't think we could have a better game than last years finish.

I talked to one of your players during track season and he said you got a bad deal in the last playoff game.I was pulling for you to bring back a championship.

We are pretty banged up right now and I don't know how that will play out friday night.Good luck to both teams and I hope everyone get's out of the game without any injuries.

IMO... Bearden gave away the first half and the Refs took away the second. It hurt.

Good luck to everyone. Hope your guys heel up fast.

Justin Slyvester is a go for the Bearden game, sensabough is questionable, but that being the case with justin back DB wins this one, outscored their opponents 84-19 in the first 2 games, this RB may be tough Bearden has but im tellin you right now hes not gaining more than 150 all purpose yards on DB's defense this team is no carter or west. Also 2 games have went by that DB hasnt had to show any thing on offense. Crawford and A.Adams look to have good rhythm and timing in the passing game, but as long as our O line keeps dominating we may never need to throw.