DB vs Bearden.....

orangeblur

Friday night will be a tough game for the Bearden Bulldogs. West struggled in the passing game for most of the night and still managed to be in the game late in the fourth quarter. The Bulldogs will have to contain Crawford and whatever running back they roll out (does not seem to matter if it is Sensebaugh or Sylvester). The Bulldogs need Potter to hit his favorite targets, Robertson, Tull, and Landers.

You won't see Sensabaugh or Sylvester Friday night. Also two starters on defense will miss. The Indians are banged up in a major way. The rest of the team did a great job of steping up against WB last week. Hope they can do it again. Bearden will be the best team DB has faced so far this year. They'll be hard to beat at home.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't see Sensabaugh or Sylvester Friday night. Also two starters on defense will miss. The Indians are banged up in a major way. The rest of the team did a great job of steping up against WB last week. Hope they can do it again. Bearden will be the best team DB has faced so far this year. They'll be hard to beat at home.

The first two games have helped us in building depth and I hope when everyone is back,we are a much better team for it.The best example of what this does for us was during the Maryville practice.Maryville would rotate fresh players from the get go,and they have had a pretty good run with their system for the last several years.Bearden will be a hard game and I hope the guys can keep it rolling.

If this game is played in the rain that is predicted,it will be a low scoring game with the chance of more injuries.DB has alot of speed and rain doesn't help that on a soggy field.North moved their game with Rye-Cove up to Thursday because of the weather. Safe journey to all the fans and players going to Ktown Friday. DB 17-BHS7 Roll Tribe Roll

Don't cry over a loss. DB got beat by Bearden last year at DB....I wasn't at the game, but BHS was loaded last year....I don't know who will win on Friday night, but when you start making excuses from a game that almost a year ago, you need to look yourself in the mirror.....DO WORK SON!!!!

So loaded they went scoreless through regulation, please if sensabough had been moved up for that game Crawford at QB DB wins conf. last year, but anyways where are you hearing that Justin isnt playin waco?cause i heard he can run just cant cut well and his ankle is getting better by the day, need him out there in a bad way cause we all know this game is way more important than the trip to Oak Ridge next wk.

I figure you don't count any player out unless something is broken or torn. Sometimes that does not stop some kids. This will also be Bearden toughest opponent this year. Carter gained plenty of yardage in the air but Bearden intercepted Landry Stanton to stop several drives. West ran on Bearden, but could not get their sophomore QB in synch with his two best targets until late in the game. The key has been the Bulldog's defense and the consistent play of Tanner Fine, the DL and some spectacular plays by DB Devrin Young. If Sensebaugh and Sylvester can't go, the game will rest on the legs and arm of Crawford.

Should be a good matchup in week 2.

I am not always on here,but I will reply to people who come on here for the sole purpose of stirring ----.If U want to talk to me U got my number or email me.Its not hard to figure people out. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

no one was stirring anything up, until you came around and had to try and claim I was talking trash, when I wasn't. Just because someone mentions something from a game in the past in which your team lost, does not mean they are talking trash. If you were to actually read all the posts before your first post, you would realize this. I was trying to tell the DB person to watch what he says cause it may come back to bite him in rear. You are the only person who had a problem with what I said. No one else had a problem. But since you decided to comment about it and make it seem as though I was trashing DB in some way, you are making me out to be the bad guy when I wasn't trashing anyone at all. just read more than just my posts before you post next time. it may keep you from misunderstanding, something you seem to do alot.

like I said before. DB will win.

no one was stirring anything up, until you came around and had to try and claim I was talking trash, when I wasn't. Just because someone mentions something from a game in the past in which your team lost, does not mean they are talking trash. If you were to actually read all the posts before your first post, you would realize this. I was trying to tell the DB person to watch what he says cause it may come back to bite him in rear. You are the only person who had a problem with what I said. No one else had a problem. But since you decided to comment about it and make it seem as though I was trashing DB in some way, you are making me out to be the bad guy when I wasn't trashing anyone at all. just read more than just my posts before you post next time. it may keep you from misunderstanding, something you seem to do alot.

like I said before. DB will win.

Well if it sint you stirring the pot again /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

wanna go for round 2?

I like DB this year. The new wave in FB is to try to win scrimmages and I'm not necessarily into that concept. I don't know how Coach feels about that either. I think he really believes in developing players and a team through scrimmages. (he is a bit of a throwback to the old days)

I believe DB is tough and could be the team in this 1/2 of the state in 5A.

A very good DB squad takes care of business and I'll leave the winning score up to the boys

im not stirring anything up. just trying to tell plowboy that his misunderstandings will not be tolerated by me. I'm not gonna let him sit get on here and trash me, when it is obvious that I did nothing wrong and did not deserve it.

Waa, Waa, Waa, what a loser. U never do anything wrong.I'v read ur posts WORM go fly a kite. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (ihaveonefriend) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />