Rankings for Week of 9/1-9/6

mjuhb

Good job, Blackman. The Blaze supporters have been strangely quiet so far this year. I for one would like to hear some details of their trip to Kentucky. BlackmanSoccerDad, where are you? Big game with Riverdale next Tuesday night.

Only saw the last game in KY and they looked gassed. Especially against the home team that had not played since Fri night. BSD's boy is at ETSU now, so I don't know how much he gets on the HS pages anymore. Can't wait till Tuesday. A chance to find out what we have compared to the best in the district, even though we may not be at full strength.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched them play last night. Even with a 6-0 over Oakland, I can see that they are not ranked. Yet. They definitely have the talent, but may have been missing some starters. Just didn't look crisp.

Coach Shelton played lots of JV players and players in different positions. He began subbing players in at 2-0. He does not believe in running up the score. After three tough games this weekend he gave the varsity a rest.

Coach Shelton played lots of JV players and players in different positions. He began subbing players in at 2-0. He does not believe in running up the score. After three tough games this weekend he gave the varsity a rest.

That explains it. As I said. no ranking YET. I still find it interesting that an 0-2-2 team is in both ES and here... but the games to be played will take care that.

edited because I can't write a coherent sentence.

Why is Germantown Houston ranked above Farragut?

The whole AAA list looks somewhat random. Hopefully it will sort out & make more sense after some more games are in the books.

Don't count on it. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

That explains it. As I said. no ranking YET. I still find it interesting that an 0-2-2 team is in both ES and here... but the games to be played will take care that.

edited because I can't write a coherent sentence.

Find it odd too that hendersonville is 0-2-2 and ranked. Siegel had good wins over hendersonville and franklin yet aren't up there? Hmm... Along with Riverdale already being ranked but not having many tough tests yet. Idk, eurosport has always had me wonder about their rankings even in the past years. Only time will tell i guess. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Find it odd too that hendersonville is 0-2-2 and ranked. Siegel had good wins over hendersonville and franklin yet aren't up there? Hmm... Along with Riverdale already being ranked but not having many tough tests yet. Idk, eurosport has always had me wonder about their rankings even in the past years. Only time will tell i guess. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

ravenwood 4-0 hendersonville