Can Tyner Be Beaten With The Size of there O AND D LINES

ramtrainfootball

now you have to look at individual ability the lines are huge taylor martin 6 3 325 eric sims 5 11 260 nick johnson6 2 275 kwes jones 6 3 250 tunde ojjahoman 6 3 265 you cant argue with those numbers thats alot of force so i think tyner would slap alcoa

Alcoa is not nearly that big across the lines. ramtrainfootball I know your not serious. You think tyner would slap Alcoa??? I guess since your line is bigger than Maryville's you would slap them too.. GEEZ! Which probably has the best high school line coach in the state. Keep up your end of the bargain and win all the way till the semi and you will get your chance. Alcoa will be there.. Don't know about those Rams???. CHOO CHOO!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I can tell you haven't seen the "RAM" RB's...so I'll leave it at that....

You can leave it where you want to.

But, you're right. I haven't seen the running backs. But, it don't matter if the line doesn't block.

If that big line doesn't have good technique, your running backs won't amount to a hill of beans.

Alcoa is not nearly that big across the lines. ramtrainfootball I know your not serious. You think tyner would slap Alcoa??? I guess since your line is bigger than Maryville's you would slap them too.. GEEZ! Which probably has the best high school line coach in the state. Keep up your end of the bargain and win all the way till the semi and you will get your chance. Alcoa will be there.. Don't know about those Rams???. CHOO CHOO!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

...Please don't mind my "ramtrain friend"...as you can see he is new to the board and very excited...if you have been on CoachT's for a while you know most of us seasoned football fans do not make statements that appear rather....well you know /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Size is good on the line, but I'll take a 200 pounder with good technique over a 260 pounder with poor technique anyday.

If these mammoths on the line for Tyner don't have good technique, they'll just be in the way of the running backs.

the coach over at tyner drills the technique into his players so believe me when i say their skilled and big and very aggresive pick up a newspaper

But, you're right. I haven't seen the running backs. But, it don't matter if the line doesn't block.

If that big line doesn't have good technique, your running backs won't amount to a hill of beans.

...Is that a fact???...whatever, dude /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well since you just finished your hill of beans at dinner all the junior and senior backs have low 40 times they probably can make there own holes and have u seen their fullback that dude is big and im not new to this i have forgotten my old password

...Could I borrow that crystal ball???

Mark it down!!! Tyner is a very undiciplined team, always has been, you must admit. They always lose to a better coached team in the playoffs........you mean to tell me that York, Westmoreland has the athletes to compete with the most athletic team in hamilton county?? Absolutley not!!! I always wanted to see Tyner coached by the staff that coached Marion in the early nineties........wow, they would be unstoppable!!!

Mark it down!!! Tyner is a very undiciplined team, always has been, you must admit. They always lose to a better coached team in the playoffs........you mean to tell me that York, Westmoreland has the athletes to compete with the most athletic team in hamilton county?? Absolutley not!!! I always wanted to see Tyner coached by the staff that coached Marion in the early nineties........wow, they would be unstoppable!!!

...The season is really too early to get into a conversation about playoffs, old playoff games, Marion County in the 90's, etc...I wish I could delete this thread but since I can't let me make something perfectly clear>>>>The "RAMS" have been diciplined enough to win Region 3-2A nine(9) times in the last eleven years...we have gone to the quarterfinals several years...we have beat Westmoreland more times than I can count and we've only played York once...I don't make excuses (like some folks I know) when we lose...

...That coaching staff you are referring to>>>we beat them in Jasper 21-7 in Colquitt's last year...so please don't try to make accusations about a team when you don't know the facts!!!