Smith County @ Trousdale County

glover

The history don't matter, RIGHT? To hear you tell it, TC will get even this weekend and leave little doubt. The guy from Maryville must know about some football, the one that said there'll be 77 points scored in this one. That's an awful lot of points.

What do you mean to hear me tell it? i NEVER NO WHERE said anything about a blowout. I been talking knockdown drag out brawl. But if TC blows them out, I'll be just fine with it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> And this could end up being a 70 point game, you just never know. I know TC will come out firing all there weapons. Hope its enough to blow the Owls outta the tree. Also hope the refs let'em play, I mean call the obvious, but if something happens 50 yds from the play, keep the flag in your pocket.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glover's Prediction

Smith County - 35

Trousdale Co. - 14

Just because you have a new coach doesn't make you World Beaters!!!

Neither does SC having "John Elway" for a QB make you world beaters! And there's one thing for absolute sure, if SC were to go undefeated during the regular season, by quarter finals, they'll be watching like always. Couldn't finish the deal with Rankin or Maynord. Friday night will be knock down drag out, but it's only 1, non-region game and it's not for a "Gold Ball"!

The history don't matter, RIGHT? To hear you tell it, TC will get even this weekend and leave little doubt. The guy from Maryville must know about some football, the one that said there'll be 77 points scored in this one. That's an awful lot of points.

I agree. No way there will be 77 points scored in this game.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Glover's Prediction

Smith County - 35

Trousdale Co. - 14

Just because you have a new coach doesn't make you World Beaters!!!

New coach with the same coaching style as always. Good old hardnosed FOOTBALL. Can't wait till Friday night. This one aint coming easy. The JACKETS are HEALTHY AND HUNGRY. SC also looking good so far. I lookfor a hard fought game, hope it's injury free and the JACKETS squeak by the OWLS on THE BANK.

Easy there slim. Lets give credit where credit is due. 70-0 over the last two years says alot to me. I am impressed with this Smith Co. team because they can beat you many different ways. They have a great passing attack and an awsome defense. I don't think they have ran the ball that much and that is because no body has made them. I am waiting for the real owls to please stand up. They will get back to their true colors Friday night. IMO the game, like always, will be won on the ground. Whoever runs the ball and stops the run will be the winner. This will be a great game with a great atmosphere. I am excited about this one. This is a measuring stick game for both teams. I wish my Jackets well and hope we can break this losing streak to the owls. We just broke a two game losing streak, lets break another one.