Maryville @ Heritage

scoot91

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Rebelsman,

I got things under control here. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Can I scalp your Maryville tickets for some extra cashE while you are on the shelf?

Hope you are well!

Saim hear Rebullsman.....Eye haid tha Sawsall charged and a knew blade and wuz standin' by....Butt did 'unt receeve a call fer hep frum tha Doc....... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Carolina blue????

Speaking of Carolina Blue, I'd like to see the Mountaineers suit up in replica UNC football uniforms. They have really emphasized the red in the past and some years looked alot like Halls.

Not much traffic on hear, I think Alcoa has stole our thunder this week with the scheduling SNAFU. I guess I shouldn't use the term SNAFU since I learned what it stands for while watching a WWII movie.

I might have to go paint a bridge red and black. Actually it needs to be painted Blue and Orange on one side and Blue and Red on the other. (I won't debate with you over the correct shade names) I should be a community organizer or is it an agitator...

Friendsville's gym was big of course cause it was the high schools. But after that, Alnwick was probably the biggest county elementary gym by far. Binfield was one of the smallest. Other tiny ones included my alma mater, Bungalow; Chilhowee View; Forest Hill; Rush Strong ... oh year, another "large" one at the time would have been Fairviews.

And back in the day, no rivalry was any bigger than when the Alnwick Cardinals and the Bungalow Jets squared off. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Big Papa knows all about Binfield...there was a sweet spot foul line extended on the cafeteria side. Over at Alnwick, anyplace where there wasn't a buckle in the court was considered a sweet spot.

Carolina blue????

Back in my high school days, we always referred to the Heritage version of blue as "baby blue."

You have to be joking. Right?

Well I'm not putting any money on it..... But I am trying to show a little confidence and support in the team I pull for. I know Maryville is better prepared and better equiped than Heritage but stranger things have happened..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I'm not putting any money on it..... But I am trying to show a little confidence and support in the team I pull for. I know Maryville is better prepared and better equiped than Heritage but stranger things have happened..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well scoot 91 I like your spirit. Good for you believing in your team. I am sure your team will be up for the occasion but the second half will proove to much for Heritage and Maryville will run away with it. The streak lives on.....Here is praying for good clean game and no injuries. Good luck rest of the season though.