Maryville @ Heritage

scoot91

Home field might get them 6 points as long as Maryville don't bring there usual refrees.

I know a lot of the guys on the local crews. I think there are more Heritage, WB, and Alcoa grads calling games than MHS grads. I even know a transplant from Memphis that calls local games and his kids went to Heritage. I know he will be completely unbiased and I hope he is on the crew.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewe a graduwait of AllenWick two??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

AllenWick was one of our big rivals at Friendsville Elementary. We always had a hard time playing in that little bitty gym. It made Binfield look like Thompson-Boling. It seems we both chose to migrate to the C-I-T-Y.

I even know a transplant from Memphis that calls local games and his kids went to Heritage. I know he will be completely unbiased and I hope he is on the crew.

RR.....Hairatige can haiv that Memfiss feller...So long as we can haiv our good buddy Sang..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know a lot of the guys on the local crews. I think there are more Heritage, WB, and Alcoa grads calling games than MHS grads. I even know a transplant from Memphis that calls local games and his kids went to Heritage. I know he will be completely unbiased and I hope he is on the crew.

Yea, I know several of them and I think the game will be called fair. I just wanted to ruffle some feathers among all the fans. When you have a 63 game win streak going, it seems to me and a lot of other people that MHS seems to get a few calls go there way no matter who is calling the game. It's funny how things work like that.

Why does this thread start every week? I know somebody will be the first but cmon its getting boring reading this every week for a few years now. Maryville fans can't complain about the coach, the refs, the players, the fans, or the concessions I might add (good food and clean restrooms /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" /> ) so every week we have to see post about "doomsday for Maryville". Truth is right now the only team I think could have beaten Maryville is Alcoa and they came close but no ceegar, so undefeated and another gold ball for you (and I'm an LC fan by the way).

AllenWick was one of our big rivals at Friendsville Elementary. We always had a hard time playing in that little bitty gym. It made Binfield look like Thompson-Boling. It seems we both chose to migrate to the C-I-T-Y.

Now Red Rebulls....we haid a big jim.....Chill-Hi View eye beeleeve had jest one circull....that wuz fer both ends of tha quart and tha center circull two..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We were spoiled, we got to play in the big FHS gym.

Friendsville's gym was big of course cause it was the high schools. But after that, Alnwick was probably the biggest county elementary gym by far. Binfield was one of the smallest. Other tiny ones included my alma mater, Bungalow; Chilhowee View; Forest Hill; Rush Strong ... oh year, another "large" one at the time would have been Fairviews.

And back in the day, no rivalry was any bigger than when the Alnwick Cardinals and the Bungalow Jets squared off. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Friendsville's gym was big of course cause it was the high schools. But after that, Alnwick was probably the biggest county elementary gym by far. Binfield was one of the smallest. Other tiny ones included my alma mater, Bungalow; Chilhowee View; Forest Hill; Rush Strong ... oh year, another "large" one at the time would have been Fairviews.

And back in the day, no rivalry was any bigger than when the Alnwick Cardinals and the Bungalow Jets squared off. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Gov-Man ....Minner wudn't two big eithur..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />