BGA v. Father Ryan

Hawse40

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow its like I just said that and you repeated me.

But you said coaching - which is true. Coach McPhail has his son on the team and probably uses him for his best interest, sadly.

I am having a hard time trying to figure out how having a player stink up the field is in his best interest. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm pretty sure he wasn't comparing BGA to Franklin. It read to me this way: "Congratulations... we wish you all the luck in the world, unless you play us."

I agree with bdd's sentiment 100%. Coach TJ is special and he always manages to get the best out of his teams. BGA will be back to the prominence they held in the late 90s in no time. I wish BGA all the best for this year and in the future. It looks very promising as you've got some great students and a special coaching staff. I can't wait to catch one of your home games. BGA always has a great home atmosphere.

Exactly

Wow its like I just said that and you repeated me.

But you said coaching - which is true. Coach McPhail has his son on the team and probably uses him for his best interest, sadly.

I agree. I guess we all thought Father Ryan had found their quarterback in the JPII game when Stoffer came in to win it. I wish it were about winning the football game rather than favoritism or personal relationships. This creates descension on the team, descension generates losses. It needs to be about putting your best 22 on the field, not your favorite 22. Father Ryan will have to figure that out and find a quarterback that they can support and rally behind no matter who it is to be successful the rest of the season.

I agree. I guess we all thought Father Ryan had found their quarterback in the JPII game when Stoffer came in to win it. I wish it were about winning the football game rather than favoritism or personal relationships. This creates descension on the team, descension generates losses. It needs to be about putting your best 22 on the field, not your favorite 22. Father Ryan will have to figure that out and find a quarterback that they can support and rally behind no matter who it is to be successful the rest of the season.

I predict a five win season.

I am surprised Lussier has let it get to this point, he doesn't seem to be the kind of coach to let this unrest go on. I feel he will get it straight even if he has to hurt the dads feelings, even though anybody who knows the dad should have seen this coming 2 years ago. He left Antioch so he could coach his sons through high school and anyone with a brain knows if his son is a QB and he is the offensive coordinator where this is going. Maybe ole dad can give us some insight from Vero beach.

I am surprised Lussier has let it get to this point, he doesn't seem to be the kind of coach to let this unrest go on. I feel he will get it straight even if he has to hurt the dads feelings, even though anybody who knows the dad should have seen this coming 2 years ago. He left Antioch so he could coach his sons through high school and anyone with a brain knows if his son is a QB and he is the offensive coordinator where this is going. Maybe ole dad can give us some insight from Vero beach.

Are you guys not being a little tough on the Irish?

Sounds like a bunch a people on the outside looking in. I would think with Lussier's and Mcphail's history of coaching they wouldnt play the "favorites" card. Everyone that is assessing this talent needs to be coaching somewhere, since they know so much.

Not trying to stir the pot but what is the coaching history of Lussier & McPahil?