Clinton vs Campbell Co.

coonhunter293

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell Co. looked good @ Tn Tech Passing League. They were the only team to beat AC, even though AC went on to win championship. That being said and depending on what your point of view is concerning passing leagues (you know...it's the "It's not real football without pads" mentality), I think CC will give Clinton a run for their money. Don't know about CC's running game. Do know Clinton can run and throw. Both teams are greatly improved. It'll be the team that wants it the most and makes the least amount of mental mistakes. I'm gonna go with Clinton on this one. They are due...if they don't beat themselves.

Campbell Co. looked good @ Tn Tech Passing League. They were the only team to beat AC, even though AC went on to win championship. That being said and depending on what your point of view is concerning passing leagues (you know...it's the "It's not real football without pads" mentality), I think CC will give Clinton a run for their money. Don't know about CC's running game. Do know Clinton can run and throw. Both teams are greatly improved. It'll be the team that wants it the most and makes the least amount of mental mistakes. I'm gonna go with Clinton on this one. They are due...if they don't beat themselves.

Don't know anything about CC, but with the talent Clinton has in Stone and Hazelhurst, they are bound to win some games. I say it will happen Friday. Clinton 42 CC 21.

Clinton has won 27 of the last 28 meetings with Campbell Co. it was 22 in a row until 2003, that was the year Clinton didnt even win a game!

(I talked to I'd say Clinton's best Players, VERY CLOSE RELATIVE!!!! i aint giving no names, he told me that atleast that player, i dont know about the rest didnt even really wanna try to beat Maryville, cause they didnt think it could happen, Thinking like that's gotta stop!! He said that they just wanted to get past that game alive, and start the rest of the season!) I dont know about the rest of the team but that is what he said!

(I talked to I'd say Clinton's best Players, VERY CLOSE RELATIVE!!!! i aint giving no names, he told me that atleast that player, i dont know about the rest didnt even really wanna try to beat Maryville, cause they didnt think it could happen...

Well that attitude will taik ewe a long way.........Butt eye ain't buyin' hit coonhunter.....Eye meen thay had thair 1st teem in against Mairvul's JV's at tha end...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Clinton has won 27 of the last 28 meetings with Campbell Co. it was 22 in a row until 2003, that was the year Clinton didnt even win a game!

(I talked to I'd say Clinton's best Players, VERY CLOSE RELATIVE!!!! i aint giving no names, he told me that atleast that player, i dont know about the rest didnt even really wanna try to beat Maryville, cause they didnt think it could happen, Thinking like that's gotta stop!! He said that they just wanted to get past that game alive, and start the rest of the season!) I dont know about the rest of the team but that is what he said!

If that is true Shattuck needs to take a good long look at what he considers to be the leaders of his team.

Sounds like some changes may be in order.

Point Taken Exactly, Sorry about everything i said last week!!

No need to be sorry coonhunter , as a fan , you should believe in your team . Stone needs to work on his touch some on the short passes , take a little heat off , Hazelhurst needs to get more rest on defense , so he can be fresher on offense . I think Hazelhurst Is a warrior , I'd love to have him at Maryville .Good luck to Clinton this week .

No need to be sorry coonhunter , as a fan , you should believe in your team . Stone needs to work on his touch some on the short passes , take a little heat off , Hazelhurst needs to get more rest on defense , so he can be fresher on offense . I think Hazelhurst Is a warrior , I'd love to have him at Maryville .Good luck to Clinton this week .

Any team would love to have a Weston Hazelhurst on their team. He is truly all heart and plays that way.

Yeah, I heard that the Clinton fans were yelling at the coaches to put the back-up QB in the game against Maryville......