Region 7 AAAA

ScoreCorps

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Munford disgusts me this year. As much as we built that program for the past two years, they do this mess to bring it down. I worked hard in this program to make it top of the region and now i hear that the players give up during half time because they're down....please. I guess they don't remember the Brighton game where we were down two touchdowns in the last 5 mins and came back to lose by a point (it's a lose.....but still). And it's unacceptable that you would even think of missing practice. Obviously, (and I hope some of my former teammates are reading this) you deserve to lose and be at the bottom. No work, no pain, no suffering....no victory. Go Vols.

The region finishes like this

1. Brighton

2. Hardin County

3. Henry County

4. Liberty

5. Northside

6. JCM

7. Munford

And the warrior calls me stupid,

I see it like this kitty,

1. Henry County

3. winner ofBrighton or Liberty

4. loser of Brighton or Liberty

5. Hardin County

6. Northside

7. JCM

8. Munford

easy yanker JCM did not move up, they are still number seven, however, region 8-4a will need to send their 5th seeded team to the play offs for the 4th spot from 7-4a. No one deserves the #2 spot over here.

And the warrior calls me stupid,

I see it like this kitty,

1. Henry County

3. winner ofBrighton or Liberty

4. loser of Brighton or Liberty

5. Hardin County

6. Northside

7. JCM

8. Munford

easy yanker JCM did not move up, they are still number seven, however, region 8-4a will need to send their 5th seeded team to the play offs for the 4th spot from 7-4a. No one deserves the #2 spot over here.

Since Brighton is 5-0, and number four in the state, your stupidity label is accurate.

Since Brighton is 5-0, and number four in the state, your stupidity label is accurate.

Are you believing the press clippings, rankings are meaningless, I am sure you will say that is stupid,

My ranking of our region is a heck of a lot more accurate than any state ranking of 60 some odd teams.

I am not sure which ranking you are looking at, but Brighton is not the number 4 team in the state,

lets take a look at some of the states top programs,

Maryville, Maplewood, Hillsboro, Henry County, Red Bank, Melrose, Fairly,

When did Brighton beat one of those schools, they do have a win over Hardin county this season and they are obviously a good football team. Have they had a signature win in the last 3 years? Are they ranked 4 because of their record.

They may well be 20 points better than Henry county but we will see next week.

My opinion is that they can not beat Maryville, Hillsboro, Maplewood, Red Bank, Melrose, Fairley, and that my warrior of a friend is not good enough to be ranked #4

Hillsboro has 2 losses and thats why they are not above Brighton in some STUPID ranking, one to an undefeated Franklin team, and one to an undefeated MBA team

My point is this, if you allow rankings to determine how good folks are in your mind, then you should be categorized right next to the stupid Prophet.

Kentucky is 4-0, FLorida has one loss, lets put Kentucky ahead of Florida

Brighton may be the # 4 team in 4a in the Shelby, Tipton county area

behind Melrose, Fairlel, East

Are you believing the press clippings, rankings are meaningless, I am sure you will say that is stupid,

My ranking of our region is a heck of a lot more accurate than any state ranking of 60 some odd teams.

I am not sure which ranking you are looking at, but Brighton is not the number 4 team in the state,

lets take a look at some of the states top programs,

Maryville, Maplewood, Hillsboro, Henry County, Red Bank, Melrose, Fairly,

When did Brighton beat one of those schools, they do have a win over Hardin county this season and they are obviously a good football team. Have they had a signature win in the last 3 years? Are they ranked 4 because of their record.

They may well be 20 points better than Henry county but we will see next week.

My opinion is that they can not beat Maryville, Hillsboro, Maplewood, Red Bank, Melrose, Fairley, and that my warrior of a friend is not good enough to be ranked #4

Hillsboro has 2 losses and thats why they are not above Brighton in some STUPID ranking, one to an undefeated Franklin team, and one to an undefeated MBA team

My point is this, if you allow rankings to determine how good folks are in your mind, then you should be categorized right next to the stupid Prophet.

Kentucky is 4-0, FLorida has one loss, lets put Kentucky ahead of Florida

Brighton may be the # 4 team in 4a in the Shelby, Tipton county area

behind Melrose, Fairlel, East

Your logic is stupid! When did Henry County last beat Maplewood or Hillsboro? Why are we ranked ahead of them? According to the paper, Brighton had over 600 yards offense against Hardin County. When did we last do that? What makes you so smart that you can tear these teams down? The only thing we agree on is your own stupidity!

I got a crazy idea let the season play out. Then we will decide who is good and who is bad. Henry co. fanatics always talk about Brighton's weak schedule, who has Henry. Co. played?

I very good liberty team who has only lost to us and there rival lexington. And a good but young westview team that has only lost to us and camden. And if there qb wouldn't have got hurt against us. Not sure if they would have lost to camden.

I got a crazy idea let the season play out. Then we will decide who is good and who is bad. Henry co. fanatics always talk about Brighton's weak schedule, who has Henry. Co. played?

You are absolutely correct in letting the season play out - it will be over before you know it and we'll all be sad!

But as a Big Red fanatic, I must say that Brighton has played Hardin County and HC has played Liberty. Both of these teams have a decent record, all of the other teams that both of us have played are pretty appalling (except maybe Westview). But this week you guys have Munford to take care of and we have JCM to take care of...

You are absolutely correct in letting the season play out - it will be over before you know it and we'll all be sad!

But as a Big Red fanatic, I must say that Brighton has played Hardin County and HC has played Liberty. Both of these teams have a decent record, all of the other teams that both of us have played are pretty appalling (except maybe Westview). But this week you guys have Munford to take care of and we have JCM to take care of...

Sad indeed, hopefully both teams can get a win this week.

Then next week we will let the chips fall where they may.

I still think our region top to bottom is better than the memphis region.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. Fan Polls are just polls for Fans! Interesting but of little substance.

Both the Cardinals and Pats have too take care of business tomorrow night and then we can watch the Battle of Unbeatens next week!

This week the Cougars come to town. Get the horns and bells ready, the joint will be jumping!

Sad indeed, hopefully both teams can get a win this week.

Then next week we will let the chips fall where they may.

I still think our region top to bottom is better than the memphis region.

My hunch (I haven't seen all of the teams play but I have friends in Memphis) is that the Memphis region is MUCH better than region 7. I can almost guarantee it.