Macon @ Hixson

geo1126

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it is not Ronnie

Not touching that one... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do enjoy listening to D and C on the headset. They can definitely "get r done"!! Can't wait to listen to them

this Friday night when the boys travel to Hixson. Good Luck Tigers!!!! Have a safe trip!!!

SHOW YOUR TIGER PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Him and his wife got u gone and the other one. The reason is because yall were doing pretty good. they did not want that.they wanted some other sport to do good and not draw athletts. A scattered few was against u, but thats any where u go.THATS THE BOTTOM LINE

######,Prock did what his wife told him to do.

Is Hixson Sarah Palin's hometown. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Nobody knows about her either...

No, Hixson is not Sarah Palin's hometown, but, we'd be glad to have her.

Oh, and where exactly is Macon County? I've heard of one in Georgia, but .......(never mind, I found it Lafayette, TN). Wow, yall are coming a long way, Welcome to Chattanooga!

And about Hixson. All we do is run, we play a grind it out, huddle after every play, run the clock down game, usually very conservative. I think big and slow would be a good description. Hope that helps.