Page @ CAK

FootballDad

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm...its CAK's homecoming friday so unless they are planning on taking the whole homecoming court down to Franklin, the game will be played in Knoxville

We can make accomodations.

Interesting that CAK picked Page for homecoming? You guys sure did read a lot into last year's game for this year. I assure you that barring a letdown, the team you see won't resemble last years.

Somebody needs to verify schedule. Some Page people think it was changed in the spring.

As a Patriot Mom, I can say the game is definitely at CAK...several of the players are staying overnight to attend the UT game on Saturday. We are pulling out of Rudderville around noon on Friday from what I hear.

Can't wait to see how this pans out. I was extremely proud of our boys last Friday against DL and feel they should be ready to play this week. My son was not very upset about their loss, he even felt they did a great job holding DL to only 3 TDs and said he was proud of the team and the way they played. That's a mouthful coming from a kid that hates to lose worse than anybody I've ever met! I think he was more upset over the fact that everybody made such a big deal of Centennial beating Independence when Page beat Centennial the week before! Go figure?!

I don't know a lot about CAK but from what I'm hearing they are very inconsistent. Page seems to be playing very consistent so hoping for a big win! Go Pats!

I don't know a lot about CAK but from what I'm hearing they are very inconsistent.

I think that is well said. The question is what CAK team is going to show up. At times they've looked very good and at times they haven't. They definitely have some weapons on offense, and some playmakers on defense. Injuries have been a concern, and inconsistent play has been a concern. It sounds like Page is improved and off to a good start. If CAK wants to compete, they will have to come in focused and bring their A game.

Glad we settled the issue of where the game is located. That could have led to some very dissappointed fans. I wouldn't read much in to Page being the Homecoming game for CAK. I suspect it had to do with timing and it being a home game. So far they've only had one game at home, and it's about time for Homecoming.

Hope the Page fans all have a safe trip to Knoxville.

As a Patriot Mom, I can say the game is definitely at CAK...several of the players are staying overnight to attend the UT game on Saturday. We are pulling out of Rudderville around noon on Friday from what I hear.

Can't wait to see how this pans out. I was extremely proud of our boys last Friday against DL and feel they should be ready to play this week. My son was not very upset about their loss, he even felt they did a great job holding DL to only 3 TDs and said he was proud of the team and the way they played. That's a mouthful coming from a kid that hates to lose worse than anybody I've ever met! I think he was more upset over the fact that everybody made such a big deal of Centennial beating Independence when Page beat Centennial the week before! Go figure?!

I don't know a lot about CAK but from what I'm hearing they are very inconsistent. Page seems to be playing very consistent so hoping for a big win! Go Pats!

page played much better than i expected friday. though i must say.. page didnt hold lipscomb to only three touchdowns.. LIPSCOMB held themsleves to only three touchdowns. however that game is in the past and is not the current topic. page will win this game. they are much improved and i am excited to see what chaos they will cause come playoff time. page by 12

As a Patriot Mom, I can say the game is definitely at CAK...several of the players are staying overnight to attend the UT game on Saturday.

So you guys are going to watch the Orange & White on "Rocky Flop" this weekend /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

J/K it is my duty to have fun with the Tennessee faithful /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah no clue as to why this was chosen as homecoming when next week cak plays wartburg at home. go figure

HMMMM!!!??? Well after what CAK saw last year, I can see why they would schedule us in that slot. Besides everyone knows you TRY to schedule an easy game for Homecoming. That being said, I wonder if any CAK fans could educate us on CAK's record at Homecoming games.

Wonder if CAK is going to return the two year favor and come to Page?

If Page's QB is on, it will be an interesting night. The difference from this year and last year's team is like night and day. I sure hope there is no letdown after last week's effort and Page gets ready for a region battle with Marshall co the next week.

I don't like playing in East Tn because the officiating is weak at best

everyone knows you TRY to schedule an easy game for Homecoming.

Well................

Cheatham Co. has their "Homecoming" next week and the opponent is David Lipscomb.

Doesn't get much more of an "easy game" than that /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree with "govolsknox", I wouldn't read much into the homecoming thing. I know Page has CAK's full attention and respect. Homecomings are usually a distraction for the home team and motivational material for the opposing team.

This is a big game for CAK. They need to answer some questions about themselves. Most people said this would be a down year because they lost several key senior players. Every competitor wants to believe they can be as good or better as the teams before them. Win or lose, CAK must establish in this game that they are going to fight through adversity. I believe they will. Looking forward to a good ball game. I hope all the Page fans have a safe trip.