Page @ CAK

FootballDad

More than we could handle???? The only way your O - Line could handle our Sophomore #67 "Stevie Football" was to cut block him!!!! I don't think you will want ANY part of him over the next two seasons. Ahhhh the wonderful cut block AKA "he's WAY better than me so I will try to take out his knees" NICE...REAL NICE!!!!!!

Keep crying, somebody may listen!

That is too much. You win AND complain how we play???..... Cut blocking is part of the game "daddy". My son played in the trenches and it is not a "boys' game. Maybe you should take your superstar straight to UT. Kudos to the CAK o-line for their 100% blocking and NO holding....wellll I mean...no holding after 2 seconds. Will that change things ...NO!!! But I will bet we take more from this game than CAK when it comes to crunch time."daddy" did I hear you were signing the 2 yr deal?? Or were you just blowing on about a game at CAK?? Come on down!!@

I like CAK's deal in Knoxville....private school .....no boundaries...no actual private competition yet...great athletes....someday it catches up when other can do the same "educational opprtunities" available only here at CAK. Seen it here in Nashville and you will too

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is too much. You win AND complain how we play???..... Cut blocking is part of the game "daddy". My son played in the trenches and it is not a "boys' game. Maybe you should take your superstar straight to UT. Kudos to the CAK o-line for their 100% blocking and NO holding....wellll I mean...no holding after 2 seconds. Will that change things ...NO!!! But I will bet we take more from this game than CAK when it comes to crunch time."daddy" did I hear you were signing the 2 yr deal?? Or were you just blowing on about a game at CAK?? Come on down!!@

I like CAK's deal in Knoxville....private school .....no boundaries...no actual private competition yet...great athletes....someday it catches up when other can do the same "educational opprtunities" available only here at CAK. Seen it here in Nashville and you will too

Yeah I played in the trenches too,,cut blocking IS part of the game X coach. For lineman who can't get the job done on their FEET! That's right, Junior played O LIne last year and NEVER had to cut block. Wanna know why,,,never mind, you would never understand GREAT coaching AND GREAT FOOT WORK!!!!

You make me laugh!!!! What a joke!

I'm done with you X coach.

Good win for the Warriors tonight. Hard fought game by the Patriots. Congrats to both teams for not quitting when things weren't going your way. The kicker for Page is quite a weapon, a 52 yard field goal in high school, wow!

The game certainly was not a thing of beauty on either side but definitely hard fought. The Page QB was gutsy and elusive. CAK's TB Kolinsky pretty much put the team on his back and delivered them with some big first downs on nothing but 2nd and 3rd effort, all with a slight shoulder separation. He was throwing up on the field at times. Hats off to him big time!

CAK is still a work in progress. The 2nd half was a better effort, but still too many mistakes and missed tackles. Hopefully this win will get the Warriors headed back in the right direction.

Yeah I played in the trenches too,,cut blocking IS part of the game X coach. For lineman who can't get the job done on their FEET! That's right, Junior played O LIne last year and NEVER had to cut block. Wanna know why,,,never mind, you would never understand GREAT coaching AND GREAT FOOT WORK!!!!

You make me laugh!!!! What a joke!

I'm done with you X coach.

Don't laugh too hard...any lineman who is oversized or or is too short or not as strong has to utilize what he can to gain the upper hand. Your comment about great coaching...well that is a slap in the face to our o-line coach who is one of the best and has no lineman over 200 lbs. and footwork is a big part of it, but not every high school 2a or 3a lineman can block or manuever like your All-American. Do you have any idea how arrogant you sound and you belittle your son's opponent? no, I doubt it....and don't think a few big words would make the Bulldog disappear. BIG DADDY...Did I hear you say you were afraid to come down here for TWO years....AGAIN NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

By the way....the Page coaching staff was on the money about those "injuries"....that tailback played pretty well considering he almost couldn't walk until Thursday. Their bet was he would play and play well...so i would lay off the poor mouthing on "we are hurting so bad"

Yes, we have one of the best kickers in the state ...it is a shame we weren't "close" enough on more than one try to use him.............

Just got home from Knoxville....had to see what was being tossed around.

With Neel's TD run early, thought we were on easy street! Page played a tough game but have to admit, officiating was a little one-sided...especially late in the game.

Bulldog, that "phatom" block in the back was just that! 23 is my son and his Dad and I were right there and had time to even make a comment on how pretty of a block it was before the ref even threw the flag! We still can't believe that call was made. Did you notice he waited until the run was stopped before the flag came out? Go figure? Can't wait till he brings the game DVD home Monday to watch the replays on that one! It was pretty obvious they were not going to let us move the ball the last few minutes.

Also, our son, in his 12 years of playing football has never recieved an unsportsmanlike conduct call but somehow tonight, he managed to get 2!!!! I knew something was amiss so I talked to him after the game and was told that after Neel hurt his ankle the CAK guys were twisting it in the pile everytime he was tackled, trying to hurt him on purpose. Said he tried talking to the refs but they refused to listen, then he got angry. He (23) said he also got an intentional knee in the throat/face a few times by the same player. Thought CAK was a Christian school??!!! Any who, he lost his cool, tried to take up for his teammate and ended up costing us some valuable yardage. Don't think it was a game breaker but none the less, out of character for him, disappointing for me as his Mom and I'm sure he'll pay for it in practice on Monday, if he's able to practice after his Dad gets finished chewing his butt! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Defense was on the field well over half the game and you simply can't win like that with so many guys playing both sides of the ball. They were just plain worn out but still managed to hang in there.

Overall, was a tough game...was very proud of our Page boys. Kudos on the kicking, loved the 53 yarder! Would like to see Page pass a little more earlier in the game though. Neel is awesome but Page can't rely on him so much in every game playing both ways...even he needs a break every now and then.

Thank you football dad.

And bulldog69, if you were referring to me in your prior post, I will be there.. so please quit about the refs and playin away- thats for women- so if you want to gossip and hold grudges, switch over to the soccer blog.

Hard to believe someone with your "intelligence" and trash mouth graduated from a CHRISTIAN private school such as CAK.

Signed,

A Football Woman

"bulldog69" you are the biggest crybaby I have ever heard in my life. I hope you are not over 10 years old, because if you are, then that is pathetic. Your team lost, so accept it. And I hope we don't ever play you again because no one wants to hear your crap that you say. Grow up and get a life besides living on coacht and arguing with other people. It seems that is all you do. The refs were fair and your team was the one that was trash talking and crap on the field.

"bulldog69" you are the biggest crybaby I have ever heard in my life. I hope you are not over 10 years old, because if you are, then that is pathetic. Your team lost, so accept it. And I hope we don't ever play you again because no one wants to hear your crap that you say. Grow up and get a life besides living on coacht and arguing with other people. It seems that is all you do. The refs were fair and your team was the one that was trash talking and crap on the field.

Looks like everytime I posted something you had a reply so does that make BOTH of us crybabies....or is it you just can't take it. Looks like your post has the the crying in it. No one wants hear my "crap" you mean the "truth".

I already have it from a reliable source on Page's staff...you are just plain wrong. The blown up film shows extracurricular activity on BOTH sides and that "crap" when Neel was on the ground...welll

You guys have no intention of coming over here to play. You guys are just another group taking advantage of open zoning to form your own "country club" for athletics.I guess there were no responses before this evening due to the CAK fans being at UT game in their skyboxes.

The 2 yr contract offer is open. I will volunteer to pay your team's bus gas to get here. I don't care if we win or lose, just would like you to get a taste of playing here.

Page should take a lot more away from this game than CAK. We have to be prepared for adversity and by God we should be MAD as all get out from this game.

Well, you started it don't think I won't return it back. What are you going to do ....flag me for what you call "crybabying".....look in the mirror bub.

You guys have no intention of coming over here to play. You guys are just another group taking advantage of open zoning to form your own "country club" for athletics.I guess there were no responses before this evening due to the CAK fans being at UT game in their skyboxes.

Bulldog I am deeply sorry for the way you feel about CAK. Especially the way you feel about us recruiting so to end this controversy about "recruiting" I will name each starter and how long they have been attending CAK.

WR-Taylor Moran-Kindergarten

WR-Quinn Epperly-Elementary School

WR-Blake Houser-7th grade

RB-Keenan Kolinsky-Kindergarten

QB-Michael Fromke- 4th grade

FB-Jacob Duncan-Kindergarten

LT-Matt Mabry-Kindergarten

LG-Zach Sharp-6th or 7th grade

C-Andrew Frazer-9th grade attended Concord Christian middle school who doesn't have a high school

RG-Andrew Pharoah-Kindergarten

RT-Stephen Johnston-Kindergarten

Defense

RC-Andrew Castro-10th grade lived in Virginia prior

LC-Marcus Walker-10th grade

FS-Daniel Morse-Elementary school

OLB-Ethan Poe-Kindergarten

ILB-Tyler Eicholz-7th grade

ILB-Jacob Duncan-Kindergarten

OLB-Colt Clark-Kindergarten

DE-Gabe Atkinson-8th grade previously home schooled

DT-Steven Fortner-6th or 7th grade

DT-Chris Jaeger-Kindergarten

DE-Kirk Allen-9th grade

So don't tell me CAK went out and hand picked all these players in elementary school and knew they would be superstars. In fact CAK is nothing more then a team that gets the most out of otherwise average players at your normal high school. Just look at the size of the lineman they average 215. And CAK has a school policy that no player on financial aid is allowed to participate in a sport. So do not go and make judgments about things you have no clue about. And as far as the skybox comment goes. Sure there are some wealthy people at CAK, but there are plenty of families who work their butts off to send their kids here. And yes there are some people who don't represent the school's name well but show me one institution that is completely perfect in the public's eyes and when no one is looking.

Looks like everytime I posted something you had a reply so does that make BOTH of us crybabies....or is it you just can't take it. Looks like your post has the the crying in it. No one wants hear my "crap" you mean the "truth".

I already have it from a reliable source on Page's staff...you are just plain wrong. The blown up film shows extracurricular activity on BOTH sides and that "crap" when Neel was on the ground...welll

The 2 yr contract offer is open. I will volunteer to pay your team's bus gas to get here. I don't care if we win or lose, just would like you to get a taste of playing here.

Page should take a lot more away from this game than CAK. We have to be prepared for adversity and by God we should be MAD as all get out from this game.

Well, you started it don't think I won't return it back. What are you going to do ....flag me for what you call "crybabying".....look in the mirror bub.

Excellent point "greatscott" by showing all the years at CAK of each starting player. That is really nice "bulldog69" that you would even pay for our team bus gas to come play you. I commend you for that kind offer seriously. You will have to talk to the AD at CAK though to see whether we take you up on that or not though. And no i wasn't in the skybox tonight at the UT game. I was in the stands, but the skyboxes are really nice I will tell you. So if you ever get the chance to go up there, then don't pass it up.