LaVergne vs. Antioch

graider1976

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes LaVergne did beat Hillwood. It is very possible Booker will be eligible for the Antioch game we have all his transcripts in we are just awaiting word from the TSSAA. From what I have seen Antioch is very athletic and has big play potential. But I think the Wolverines learned some valuable lessons Friday and will prevail 26-10. I expect a big night from Booker if eligible if not look for Grooms to have a big night throwing the ball to big time players Moore and McBee. Exciting time for the Wolverines lots of youth attempting to get better every week.

Just got word, Booker is a go for Friday. I think Vandy and Ole Miss are coming to get a sneak peek. Eventhough we are three games in, he could be a Mr. Football candidate!

There is no truth to this rumor. We are still awaiting word from TSSAA. Look man this thread is not here for you to start up a bunch of Hog Wash some of us take this Forum pretty serious. The coaches and players work to hard for you to just stir up a bunch of lies. Marcus is just excited about playing we dont need premature assumptions.

Who is Marcus Booker?? Where have you been?? This county probably has not seen a player like him in the last 25 years.

I bet we have! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There ARE a couple of so so players from Rutherford County that are playing in the NFL now that might disagree also.

Trot "Superman" on out but, he is only one of 11 that make up a TEAM.

Most of heard that Bryson was gonna set Region 4 of fire too until R'dale held him to minus 6 yards for the entire game!

LaVergne SHOULD win this one, but if they play like they did against Oakland it is gonna be a LONG night for them.

I bet we have! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There ARE a couple of so so players from Rutherford County that are playing in the NFL now that might disagree also.

Trot "Superman" on out but, he is only one of 11 that make up a TEAM.

Most of heard that Bryson was gonna set Region 4 of fire too until R'dale held him to minus 6 yards for the entire game!

LaVergne SHOULD win this one, but if they play like they did against Oakland it is gonna be a LONG night for them.

There have been some truly great ones. I just really believe Marcus could be right there with them once all is said and done.